Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I know you're trying to be 'funny' ...but dude, please, stop trying to create unnecessary hype for these...
mean.gif

These should be an easy pickup for those that want them tomorrow morning, whether it be online (NDC, Eastbay, etc), or instore at HoHs...

No websites will crash, there'll be no riots in stores, 99.9 % positive there'll be no pink laces selling out... should just be another smooth RD in the good 'ol USA. Sorry that the release apparently won't be as crazy as it was in Australia.

You got your pair and you love them... just let us do the same over here.
I got no doubt you guys wont have any issues copping a pair either now its on friday. These are not gonna be a hard cop at all, i agree. Enjoy n go break dem necks!

Hopefully it'll be an easy pickup from the major spots still think these might fly under the radar for the most part.

not sure if srs
Im serious man, i was joking around before but not hype just to get the name to stick. In all honestly melbourne has sold out the rest of our states still have sizes left in some stores, some not alot but we did get them 2 weeks ago. They only sold all the stock this week. So i would be confident youl be ok. Libertys wernt that hard to get if u were on point i heard. i just slept on em myself, glad i did tho

not sure if srs
How about this just to show im not a total **** lol. if you miss out PM me il find u a pair, alot of ppl down here doubled up so im sure i could talk em into letting a pair go for retail down here if u luck out bro.

Im 100% sure there won't be any trouble getting a pair online. The price point is too high to people and the weekend will be expensive as it is with the other 2 releases. I wouldnt stress these at all.

Just secured 2 pairs of XMAS Hyperposites.....

If you're in SF and looking for pairs...

My spot has you covered...

Send me a PM
Dog...

I need your damn job.
roll.gif

I thought I was doing it, but damn.  You're in on every big Nike drop like clockwork.
laugh.gif

Put me on homie.

Back
Top Bottom