Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

These are looking real good. If I didnt already have the SOLs I would be all over these.

Look at Nike releasing a solid colorway >D

You guys think no bot cell phone will be able to land these? They seem to be flying under the radar with all the other stuff this weekend. I will be in a car traveling and won't have access to a computer until at least 10am tomorrow.

You guys think no bot cell phone will be able to land these? They seem to be flying under the radar with all the other stuff this weekend. I will be in a car traveling and won't have access to a computer until at least 10am tomorrow.

If you strike online let me know ASAP .. I'm going to HOH Willowbrook tomorrow, they aren't opening until 10am and it's FCFS. Only 46 pairs but I don't hear any hype around our area.

I order from NDC all the time from my phone while I'm at work. You should be good aslong as you have 4G speeds lol

If you strike online let me know ASAP .. I'm going to HOH Willowbrook tomorrow, they aren't opening until 10am and it's FCFS. Only 46 pairs but I don't hear any hype around our area.
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

:lol:  Boston Beaches!
:smh:
This picture LITERALLY made me go searching for the fireberrys and just ordered them for 230 shipped lol looks great w the pink laces! Onto the rondos fri =)

I ordered a pair last month for 225 shipped and no regrets.

those things are extremely nice. Hope you went half a size up cuz they're tight.

(and i'll show you something else that's tight).

umph.

:rofl:

May have to scoop in case they sellout. I have a gift card on the way tho...decisions. F you Nike.

sigh......i need a size swap on the fireberrys i have coming in =( ordered an 11 need an 11.5 or 12....

I was able to grab a pair of Kobe 8 Mambacurials with my phone, and those were way more hyped than these. Just make sure you have a strong 4G or Wi-Fi signal.

Well I'll be traveling in a car around northern NJ looking at properties so I know I won't have WiFi. My phone is LTE so hopefully I'll find a nice patch while trying to add to cart. lol

I was able to grab the SOL on my phone and I get horrible speed inside my work and the wifi is unreliable. 

Well I'll be traveling in a car around northern NJ looking at properties so I know I won't have WiFi. My phone is LTE so hopefully I'll find a nice patch while trying to add to cart. lol

lucky. I normally travel on a Razor scooter when I look at properties. although I do have LTE

ehhh not feeling this new color way too much. looks to be an easy cop tho.

good luck to all

If anyone is gonna be up at midnight here you go ..

19 – Nike Air Max Hyperposite “Artic Green”
Artic Green/Pebble Grey-Atomic Red-Fusion
524862 302
Retail: $225

Release information: Available online at 12:01am EST and in-store at 11am.

If anyone is gonna be up at midnight here you go ..

19 – Nike Air Max Hyperposite “Artic Green”
Artic Green/Pebble Grey-Atomic Red-Fusion
524862 302
Retail: $225

Release information: Available online at 12:01am EST and in-store at 11am.
Is that for Jimmy Jazz? It doesn't say.

Not feelin the artic enough to drop 225 on them .... mybe if rhey show up at outlets later....

Back
Top Bottom