Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

This thread jumped 178 pages last time I checked thought the Rondo's released or something

Thought I missed out

I really had a dream last night that I had successful checkout at NDC for the artic greens. I'm not even joking...that's how I bad I want them lol

The Fireberry laces don't look that great to me in my Lebron Denims but they go perfect with my Hyperposites!
This picture LITERALLY made me go searching for the fireberrys and just ordered them for 230 shipped lol looks great w the pink laces! Onto the rondos fri =)

just stop. please. thats like the 12th post in the last day about your boston beach. we get it, you did a lace swap. no need to post about it that many times.
12th an exaggeration but yeh 3. I dont think you guys are gonna have a issue grabbin a pair with ppl still looking for libertys. Which are floppin due to BB's. Goodluck to all. Im just stirring.

werent these sitting on NDC for 180 or was that other cws? 
Yeah, they were. But that was last deciembre right before xmas... and i was buying other kicks at the time.

Months have passed and right before summer started,  i saw them on shoe palace for retail. So like a sausage - i bit it.

Should have gone a full size up but sometimes, good things come from those that are snug like a thug.

ya dug?

i read that and then saw your avi and it all made sense 
smokin.gif
 haha but that blows you guys kindof overpaid. 

Half Size is enough, like above said give the technology time to work its magic and they come good. well great. Boston beachs's, Rondo Xmas's whatever there called. I didnt know they had 3m till last night. Lol. Its not a strong 3m but still. And that RED, aint really red in person borderline pinky red brighter then crimson on them j3's

My friend in Arizona just told me that you guys are getting Lebron Denims same day! Yeesh, i hope you all stay safe out there! And cop a pair!

My friend in Arizona just told me that you guys are getting Lebron Denims same day! Yeesh, i hope you all stay safe out there! And cop a pair!

Your friend needs to get better info... :rolleyes

Hyperposites release on 7/19. LeBron "Black Nubuck" release the following day, 7/20.

The LeBron EXT Denim have dropped twice already on NDC, and the EXT Hazels almost 2 weeks ago...

bringing back a ton of kicks from china....not enough space....can't wait to get back here in a month, and start swiping up pairs all over again 

Your friend needs to get better info...
eyes.gif

Hyperposites release on 7/19. LeBron "Black Nubuck" release the following day, 7/20.

The LeBron EXT Denim have dropped twice already on NDC, and the EXT Hazels almost 2 weeks ago...
yeh yeh i just realised what i wrote. Anyway goodluck

have no idea if these will be hard to get on NDC, haven't checked if HOH's are getting these (anyone know? lol). praying the hypebeasts save their money for saturday
laugh.gif

Those pics might have changed my gameplan :lol: .. I was gonna just order them online but now I have no choice but to go to HOH and scoop these in person since its FCFS .. only worry is my local HOH only received 46 pairs!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom