Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

can't lie those arctic greens with the pink lace swap are pretty dope. so many people in here clowning them though.

How do Australians throwing pink laces on a green shoe make them BOSTON beach? It just doesn't make much sense logically lol

can't lie those arctic greens with the pink lace swap are pretty dope. so many people in here clowning them though.
Totally. It works well, the green is better then south beach 8's. We are all just having a laugh outta these calling em boston beachs. Ppl need to learn to not take things too serious. They look boring with grey laces

laugh.gif
 Boston Beaches!

Honestly.... I can't stunt... it's just "barely" misses... but it's on to something...

don't know about the name "boston beaches" tho lmfao

i dont care about australia, i dont care about your lace swap you keep trying to push, i dont care about youre lame nickname for these

you can only push the subject so far... 

Honestly.... I can't stunt... it's just "barely" misses... but it's on to something...

don't know about the name "boston beaches" tho lmfao
Tried red, didnt pop enough. Pink blends well youd be surprised. haha at "Boston Beachs" tho. Its hilarious the name, didnt really expect so many ppl to uptake on the name tho. We have no pink laces left in melbourne lol

Pretty sure u guys are getting them Saturday.Id go up .5 a size i found compared to my J's size

Can't post the pic put here's a copy n paste:

@nikestore: @alienheat1 Those Hyperposites will release Friday at 8am EDT. Limit 1, $225. They are not TLO.

From NDC:

Air Max Hyperposite

Arctic Green/Pebble Grey-Atomic Red-Fusion

Style# 524862-302

$225

NOT A TLO RELEASE

Is there a New release tab on NDC then?

Nike will still post the link on their Twitter, but you'll still be able to search for it yourself. Chances are, if you wait for them to show up in the 'New Releases' page, your size may be gone... depending on people's thirst...

As a former resident of Boston I take offense to this Boston Beach nickname.  KG would've literally thrown up in his mouth(Damn you Brooklyn! Just had to take Pierce too).  If anything nickname these the Rondos(Now watch him get traded ) even though his PE >>>> Arctic Greens. 

These should be an easy cop, and everyone should avoid paying a huge markup on these(e-bay pre-order prices are dumb).  Validity already has them up(FSR at that), so I'm guessing a plethora of pairs are dropping.

http://www.validitysneakers.com/product/air-max-hyperposite-xmas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom