Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Just to keep you guys in the loop... Went to enter in the LeBron mint raffle at the local Hoh and they did say they will be carrying the Christmas hyperposites.

Nike would have done better to make these a run size run per store release only and see them fly off the shelves for EVERY color released instead of mass size runs at certain retailers.

Theres no reason a non signature Foam shoe should sit like this which looks so good..... they could have put Calvin Johnsons name on these and watched them fly more than they did this way...

Just my opinion though...

Idk if anyone knows for sure but if I'm an 11 in Jordans what size would I be in these? Some people say half a size up others are sayin full size.

Not the best picture, but its the Plum Hyperposites on foot

The Arctic Green Hyperposites look like they're gonna be available everywhere. 
smokin.gif

Really glad that after all this time, the hyperposites come back with a GR

and not something ultra limited to build hype

These artic green hyperposite are gonna go crazy, we have started what we are calling the "boston beach movement" lace swap them with pink and BAM! looks sick, there sold out in australia already after ppl saw pics haha, check my instagram for photos. I only buy J's but im tempted i got 30% discount i could use on em

The Arctic Green Hyperposites look like they're gonna be available everywhere. 
smokin.gif

Really glad that after all this time, the hyperposites come back with a GR

and not something ultra limited to build hype

Unfortunately, looks like these are only at HoH around me. In terms of FTL, hopefully some Footactions or Champs will get them. I want to see if I can wait until next week to pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom