Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

They will probably make them really limited and then all of a sudden this thread will be popping. :nerd:

this is true. I just hope I don't impulse buy on shoes between now and next Friday. my buddy's contacts in Japan said these Rondo's are sitting on shelves there. so I guess I have a backup plan if Megatron and his shoe bots in disguise thwart my non-tlo attempts.

Can we all vow to stay out of this thread until after the drop and maybe this release will go widely un-noticed with the other big shoes coming out on the saturday? lol :nerd:

I usually only hoop in Kobe 8's and I wear a size 12 in those.  For anyone who wears both to hoop in do you wear the same size in both?  I know the toe box is kind of narrow on Hyperposites.  Thanks in advance guys!!

I usually only hoop in Kobe 8's and I wear a size 12 in those.  For anyone who wears both to hoop in do you wear the same size in both?  I know the toe box is kind of narrow on Hyperposites.  Thanks in advance guys!!
I am a Size 12 in Kobe 8's and I bought my Hyperposites in a size 12 also.  They do feel narrow at first, but that is with all foamposite shoes.  Once the foam breaks in and molds to your feet, it should feel better.  

If you really want, you could try going 1/2 size up, but I don't recommend it because size 12.5 is very very hard to find, and it will most likely still feel narrow, but a bit long, on your feet.

I can do that. but idk about the hype of these. I just really want these

HYPErposites are not hyped are they? This is not the JB thread is it.

I'd hate for them to trash this shoe, really it can't be that bad for you guys im the states, retail turns people away no?

I am a Size 12 in Kobe 8's and I bought my Hyperposites in a size 12 also.  They do feel narrow at first, but that is with all foamposite shoes.  Once the foam breaks in and molds to your feet, it should feel better.  

If you really want, you could try going 1/2 size up, but I don't recommend it because size 12.5 is very very hard to find, and it will most likely still feel narrow, but a bit long, on your feet.
I appreciate it, man! Thanks for the info!  I had planned on getting them in 12 just to be safe.  

retail in combination with it not being higher on people's hit list is why they probably didn't sell too well. also, the initial colors for the most part were underwhelming. PE colors really have been whats sold.
fireberries were nice but the colorway wasn't new
atomic greens = sales rack
crimsons = sales rack
Cleveland browns = super sales rack
tiger = super sales racks

225 retail
nike/jb drops shoes almost every week now.

people not trying to drop 220+ for foams plus 170 for jordans + 180-200 for brons + 140 for kobes + 115 for kds then come and drop 225 for these when they aren't released in good colors.

Word. But I love the way that Mint looks on Foam material so much that I don't mind the pair releasing.
True. That pair would've at least stood out from the SOLs a bit more though. Just tough to cop so many similar colorways of the same silo. I'll take the risk and wait a bit. Full deck this and next weekend.

retail in combination with it not being higher on people's hit list is why they probably didn't sell too well. also, the initial colors for the most part were underwhelming. PE colors really have been whats sold.
fireberries were nice but the colorway wasn't new
atomic greens = sales rack
crimsons = sales rack
Cleveland browns = super sales rack
tiger = super sales racks

225 retail
nike/jb drops shoes almost every week now.

people not trying to drop 220+ for foams plus 170 for jordans + 180-200 for brons + 140 for kobes + 115 for kds then come and drop 225 for these when they aren't released in good colors.

right so should be easy to pick them up if guys want them, until Nike throw a galaxy theme then we'll know its over

right so should be easy to pick them up if guys want them, until Nike throw a galaxy theme then we'll know its over
these will always be an easy pick up, never had a problem landing a pair even the exclusives. i couldve had the 72s if i paid out big, everything else has been in reach. the only exception has been the NYC's that were with the SoLs, ive never seen those outside the bay

these will always be an easy pick up, never had a problem landing a pair even the exclusives. i couldve had the 72s if i paid out big, everything else has been in reach. the only exception has been the NYC's that were with the SoLs, ive never seen those outside the bay

Area 72's, I shed a tear knowing I won't get those :smh:

Saw on Twitter that @23penny1 says the Area 72s will be releasing in September. Any other info?

I hope that's true. I like those and the BHM. Also I read in the Lebron thread that according to @23penny1, the Mint EXT moved up from the 20th to the 19th. If true, I wonder if it'll make these sell out faster even though it's not TLO.

I hope that's true. I like those and the BHM. Also I read in the Lebron thread that according to @23penny1, the Mint EXT moved up from the 20th to the 19th. If true, I wonder if it'll make these sell out faster even though it's not TLO.

Yeah, that would put the Mint Posites and the Mint EXTs for next Friday...

If true, the 19th is gonna be a tough day for me. I hope the LeBrons stay on the 20th so I have a shot at both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom