Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I wish I had the option to wait until they hit outlets but I do not have any near me.
I cant believe these where a Quickstrike in Aus. So much so i didnt even know they had already dropped till start of this week. Now everyones snappin em up. I missed the lib's so glad i got some bb's. So comfy, interesting to see how to clear soles hold up over time

glad the City Gear in my mall that is about 5 mins from me will be releasing these!...will be there bright and early in the a.m.

just heads up for those who plan on getting them from Eastbay....they are showing that the shoes are on backorder and won't ship til the 26th!

Yeah it's bc they decided to send the alternate pink laces back to the factory which has been considered a vicious blow to the Boston Beach Movement.
Hahahaha, they never came with alternate laces. But you gave me a laugh lmao

OK well I rather get them late with the right laces then getting them fast with the wrong ones

Really??? Dude, he was joking... :smh:

Eastbay just hasn't gotten their shipment yet. It's something they're known for, along with using the 'Bag of Doom' for shipping.

Last edited:
Hmm.. i'm wondering how many people will go back to grab these as a consolation prize due to the high salt levels of not being able to get the DB III's or the Lebrons on Saturday?

Regardless, i'll be more than happy to get these today and just sit back and enjoy the madness of Saturday 
pimp.gif

Just secured 2 pairs of XMAS Hyperposites.....

If you're in SF and looking for pairs...

My spot has you covered...

Send me a PM

Last edited:
Let the hype begin!! 
laugh.gif

People want the right laces and we'll boycott till we get what we want!

Boston Beaches or death!!! 
sick.gif
Theirs no other way! BB's! But in all seriousness. That atomic red aint no red in person im deadly serious its a hot pink

Lookin Like Most People's Interest Out My Way Is On These Lebron's Dropping Sat.... Should Be An Easy In And Out Tomorrow :nthat:

Last edited:
Oh yeh true, dropping friday right? Good for you all trying to cop, woulda been a joke trying to get thru on sat. Hope you get yours!

I know you're trying to be 'funny' ...but dude, please, stop trying to create unnecessary hype for these... :smh:

These should be an easy pickup for those that want them tomorrow morning, whether it be online (NDC, Eastbay, etc), or instore at HoHs...

No websites will crash, there'll be no riots in stores, 99.9 % positive there'll be no pink laces selling out... should just be another smooth RD in the good 'ol USA. Sorry that the release apparently won't be as crazy as it was in Australia.

You got your pair and you love them... just let us do the same over here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom