Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

My only other colorway in hyperposites are the fireberry, wish I had a chance to get the bhms.

Yes! Woke up late and still got it a couple min ago! Kinda shocked how fast it sold out, gonna be crazy tomorrow for those wanting the mints and db3's.

Last edited:
@captain the price point bothers me a but there isn't a shoe coming out for a while that I like other than the Kobe next week so I can live with it@darksteel a Cowboys fan? Dez is my favorite player since OK State, dude is a beast and I think he is finally putting it all together

finally got through on footlocker
nthat.gif
 now off to work before im late haha

reserving opinion on these until they show up at my door.

btw - eastbay says back order until 7/26 but my order says 7/19 (today) when I check my order status.

they might just say that so they can cover themselves, some orders will be shipped out today

brother struck out on laptop but i got through on my note 2 but checked out w a 11 instead of my size 11.5 -_- im pissed but i guess ill make it work 

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back.
laugh.gif

A lot of sizes are popping up on NDC, guess people might have been testing out their "helpers" lol excited to finally get these.

are these cut really high? like higher than the Lebron X? if so I may have trouble rocking these

The hyperposites are basically similar to the cut of the Lebrons... matter of fact, just like the Lebron 8.

And yeah, Cowboys fan since I was born... matter of fact, I live 20 mins from the stadium and even had season tix for a few seasons. Time to get this thing started in Oxnard!

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back.
laugh.gif
Damb, where did you come up on the 15% cash back at? 
nerd.gif

This are better than the version Rondo rocked Christmas imo.

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back. :lol:

sales tax on eastbay for you? MD doesn't get sales tax on there but it does on footlocker so it would have made a FTL reward useless if I had to choose between the 2.

ndc orders cant be canceled anymore. they changed it last summer or so. once its authorized, it has to ship apparently.

brother struck out on laptop but i got through on my note 2 but checked out w a 11 instead of my size 11.5 -_- im pissed but i guess ill make it work 

These run a little small to me already, so going down .5 might not work for you. Maybe you can take out the insoles?...

I have an 11 in my cart on NDC, if anybody needs it let me know and I will release

laugh.gif
sales tax on eastbay for you? MD doesn't get sales tax on there but it does on footlocker so it would have made a FTL reward useless if I had to choose between the 2.

ndc orders cant be canceled anymore. they changed it last summer or so. once its authorized, it has to ship apparently.
Naw.  Did it strictly for the VIP points.  Basically had to burn through it before the end of the month and there's nothing on the horizon for me to spend it on.  I would say socks, but I have 4 FNL rewards chillin right now lol.

The hyperposites are basically similar to the cut of the Lebrons... matter of fact, just like the Lebron 8.

And yeah, Cowboys fan since I was born... matter of fact, I live 20 mins from the stadium and even had season tix for a few seasons. Time to get this thing started in Oxnard!
Alright cool if they cut the same as the Lebron then I can rock these no problem. I am from NY, but my dad was a Cowboys fan and that was my team since I can remember. I wish I could go to Oxnard, two of the people I write with on bloggingtheboys.com are going there for camp coverage

Back
Top Bottom