Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

You must not have tried to add to cart......

What does that mean?

What does that mean?
It means.....when to add to cart you'll get a message saying "sorry this item is sold out" - My point being there isn't a FSR avail on Eastbay like the dude claimed because he didn't take the extra step to actually add them to his cart and see if they're available to purchase.

ordered this morning on NDC, but went to my local spot as I saw them announce these soon after...I'm impatient, so I just went in-store and copped. Pics coming soon...

It means.....when to add to cart you'll get a message saying "sorry this item is sold out" - My point being there isn't a FSR avail on Eastbay like the dude claimed because he didn't take the extra step to actually add them to his cart and see if they're available to purchase.
On desktop, I can add to cart and go all the way to checkout. But it does note that the item is backordered and won't ship until 7/26. Was it like that all morning or just recently?

On desktop, I can add to cart and go all the way to checkout. But it does note that the item is backordered and won't ship until 7/26. Was it like that all morning or just recently?
They were noted to be backordered this AM too I'm pretty sure....I think someone mentioned that earlier possibly.

Nah I did try to add to cart... Went all the way through the process, and was able to check out... Seems like sizes still available on eastbay and city gear

Called Eastbay and they said they hadn't got their shipment yet but it was supposed to come today. The backorder date for my order said 7/19 even tho the site said 7/26. Pairs should go out before then.

They were noted to be backordered this AM too I'm pretty sure....I think someone mentioned that earlier possibly.

Canceled my Eastbay pair. Trying my luck locally with goals of a discount :smile:
Why man? You can always return them of you strike out locally :smile:

I'm not tripping. Was iffy on dropping 225 when I'm actually unloading kicks at the moment. Felt like taking steps back. Felt like I was a druggy going into relapse.

Not a reseller rant but I'm so glad these were available to pretty much anybody that wanted them today.

I walked into the foot locker at bridgewater commons in NJ about a half hour ago and got my size no problem. They still had plenty sizes left. I wish all pickups were that easy.

just came in from the city gear at my mall and the young lady working there said that i was the first and only to buy these today and she was so excited that someone came in and bought a pair!

Woke up, at 5:05 (not on purpose, checked twitter, got a size. No idea they were releasing again. I guess there's a bright side to not being about to sleep for more than 6 hours :\.

I'm not tripping. Was iffy on dropping 225 when I'm actually unloading kicks at the moment. Felt like taking steps back. Felt like I was a druggy going into relapse.

Same here. Trying to stop buying kicks, but picked these up. When I finally built enough courage to call NDC to cancel my order they said it was too late. Once I get them I will probably keep them, unless my wife intervenes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom