Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I'm not tripping. Was iffy on dropping 225 when I'm actually unloading kicks at the moment. Felt like taking steps back. Felt like I was a druggy going into relapse.

Same here. Trying to stop buying kicks, but picked these up. When I finally built enough courage to call NDC to cancel my order they said it was too late. Once I get them I will probably keep them, unless my wife girlfriend intervenes :smh:

got my shipping confirmation while @ work...can't til these bad boys come in :nthat:

Last edited:
Sorry to talk about it in the Hyperposite thread but anyone try getting cashback from both discover and mr. rebates or ebates and be successful? Since you got to go to the website through their respective links.

Ended up lucking out and picking up a pair in SD.. :D

Still need Fireberries.  Missed every deal that popped up for them.

Thanks for the SOL comparison pics.  Shows that the two colorways are nothing close to being alike.  Good thing.  Both dope and unique in their own way.

Still need Fireberries.  Missed every deal that popped up for them.

Thanks for the SOL comparison pics.  Shows that the two colorways are nothing close to being alike.  Good thing.  Both dope and unique in their own way.

Sz 11?

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-max-hyperposite-men-s-dynamic-blue-reflective-silver-fireberry.html
12. Good looks tho. I was on that link the second Shoe Palace restocked about a month back. Naturally 12 was the only size OOS. :lol:

Good man! Pink is closer the the colour. Pretty much is pink straight out pics make em look red. Its strange nice pickup

It's more like a really light orange than pink. It's a strange color though, because it can be considered a light orange, pink or a type of red. Depending on how the light is shining and the angle.. The inside changes colors for me. Or maybe I'm just color blind. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom