Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Hey Fresh... just to clear up a common misnomer... 

Players on Football and Basketball teams have the option to NikeID stuff via the team equipment  guy.  However... many guys DO have PE's and they dont have to be top tier guys.  The Nike PLM who mocks up PEs by the droves... so for a player to get his own and he has a Nike Product Contract...its not out of the realm of possibility.

As a matter of fact if I wasnt a top tier player.. and I got a product contract I would ask for PEs instead of Nikeid's ordered thru the team.

bosh had some of the sickest PE's, surprised nike never released any of them since the heat won again.
Bosh's PEs are nice but the ones David West rocked during the playoffs are str8 fire
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that all of the hyperposite PEs were fire and id like to see them all drop. Some better than others but all hot

I'm just glad the Rondo XMas colorway wasn't super limited. Hopefully my size 10 can still be bought offline after I pay these bills. I love the hue of green on these. Cease with the Boston Beach garbage. :lol:

Haha, its the truth thats it. If u aint tried dont bash it. I dont think theres 1 pair in aus without that laceswap, for a reason. And yeh i know there not brons and not from miami. Boston not in miami lol. If we didnt say boston beach youd like the laceswap im sure

Haha, its the truth thats it. If u aint tried dont bash it. I dont think theres 1 pair in aus without that laceswap, for a reason. And yeh i know there not brons and not from miami. Boston not in miami lol. If we didnt say boston beach youd like the laceswap im sure
um no... because i dont do lace swaps, not worth my time, the shoes come with laces that work perfectly fine. i dont need to try it because i have eyes and they can look at pictures. also i dont care about what "the entire aus" is doing because i dont live there. 

These were worn by PJ Tucker of the Suns a few games last year. Allegedly the uppers glow in the dark... unconfirmed though

I just don't get it with Nike. For whatever reason they just won't give us a simple black upper/white foam colorway yet PJ TUCKER is getting these kind of PEs.

All I'm asking for is a simple black/white or all black pair and I'd be happy

um no... because i dont do lace swaps, not worth my time, the shoes come with laces that work perfectly fine. i dont need to try it because i have eyes and they can look at pictures. also i dont care about what "the entire aus" is doing because i dont live there. 
And that im cool with there your feet. Just saying its how i feel, i prefer the laceswap. Not here to bicker like the other 50% of niketalk. Enjoy them bro, there fresh as regardless and damn comfy hey

damn I'm really on the fence with these xmas posites. Slept on the SOL cw and told myself if some other really appealing (to me) cw came out I would cop....but i just got the sport royal foams AND lebron x black suede. I just cant justify another $225+ shoe purchase so soon. I saw them at hoh when I picked up the lebrons yesterday and they real nice...man idk.

just canceled my size 10.5 order on footlocker, this was kind of an impulse buy and i wasnt expecting to get the DBs this weekend so got these instead. maybe they'll pop back up on the site, who knows. just keep an eye out.

Seems alot of cancels going on now people realize they aren't as limited as they thought and are easy cops :lol:

Gotta love it.

And dude still talking about them damn laces :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom