Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Seems alot of cancels going on now people realize they aren't as limited as they thought and are easy cops
laugh.gif

That's cause people can't take a breath of air and live their lives without knowing truly deep down in their heart of hearts that complete strangers whom have no effect on their lives are "breaking their necks","thumbs upping on social media", "getting salty", etc. over the shoes on their feet.

Exclusive/Limited/Hyped sneakers: Teens/Adolescents/Young Adults :: Exotic Sports Cars: Adults/Professionals

#SomeoneIsTryingToMakeUpForSomething

pretty sure everyone knew these were a GR, just got them because they figured theyd miss out on saturday and most didnt

Nah, a couple dudes only copped these cause they thought they were limited then when website after website popped up with fsr they knew the writing was on the wall.

I will never understand why people would spend money on something they don't need, if they don't even like it.. For hype, attention etc..

But then again anyone's reasoning for buying anything shouldn't be anyone's business but the buyer's..

I will never understand why people would spend money on something they don't need, if they don't even like it.. For hype, attention etc..

But then again anyone's reasoning for buying anything shouldn't be anyone's business but the buyer's..

Hype, to resell, to flex online, etc.

It's pretty common to see people buy a shoe and once they find out its not limited, they say "not feeling these anymore".

Hype, to resell, to flex online, etc.

It's pretty common to see people buy a shoe and once they find out its not limited, they say "not feeling these anymore".

Oh, I know.. I just can't understand how anyone can justify spending money on something they don't like because of other people..

And as much as I hate resellers, I understand it's a way of making money. And I guess, that's somewhat understandable.

Oh, I know.. I just can't understand how anyone can justify spending money on something they don't like because of other people..

And as much as I hate resellers, I understand it's a way of making money. And I guess, that's somewhat understandable.
it's their money so i'm not gonna go try to think any deeper than that
laugh.gif

Cant speak for others, but I was on the fence when I purchased. I like them, but disliked the price. Decided to cancel my order before I knew anything about availability, but NDC shipped super quick. I buy shoes I like. Forum members don't sway my opinion on whether to keep or cancel an order.

Man, I hope arctic greens last a week or two longer. The fact that they're not super limited is great, hopefully that puts eBay prices way down, too. If you don't mind a little bit of weight, hyperposites are so great for ball..

Cant speak for others, but I was on the fence when I purchased. I like them, but disliked the price. Decided to cancel my order before I knew anything about availability, but NDC shipped super quick. I buy shoes I like. Forum members don't sway my opinion on whether to keep or cancel an order.

honestly, after being blown away by the details on the BHMs I got, I was just let down by the lack of attention these received. 100% my fault and I don't blame those that like the mints. it just speaks volumes to what they put into the BHM and the fact that box price on the BHM were 180 instead of 225 made it worse. :x

The only reason I may return mine is if they feel weird to me, I've never had hyperposites before and they look like they are really high in the cut. I love the colors, don't care that they weren't limited at all I just wanted the shoe because I liked it. Of course that could change once I get them in and try them on, then I may return them if I don't like the way they can be rocked.

^^ That just looks to be a PS of Ty's pic of him wearing the Grey/Volt pair, and not a real pair or a custom...

On another note, can't wait for my pair to get here tomorrow from NDC.

My Top 5:

BHM > Knicks > SOL > Christmas > Area 72

Last edited:
Seems alot of cancels going on now people realize they aren't as limited as they thought and are easy cops :lol:

Gotta love it.

That's the nature of today's so called Sneakerhead. :rofl:

Btw....I was there for the BHM release. Didn't get a pair (no size 10.5) & I don't believe in copping other sizes just to flip, but I held my homies pair & saw the details. BHMs are dope but these Mints **** on them..... IMO.

Wasn't gonna cop because of the alleged PE status....but now that they more available I'll be picking up a pair. I'm no fan of the PE nonsense. Release the damn colorways & if people likes them, they'll buy them.

Last edited:
saw these in person yesterday. i didn't try to cop b/c i thought they would be gone from the stores here. so i picked up a second pair of toro 4s. i still may try to cop a pair only for retail tho.

So after contemplation i finally decided to go after that 11.5 in the artics. This will be my first pair of hyperposites and hopefully the 11.5 fits. (Im a 11 in jordans 11.5 in brons) I heard these fit tight so hopefully the 11.5 is good.

At first I was disheartened by the price tag but i remembered myself seeing rondo balling in these and saying " If they ever drop these im def copping" So i said F it and found a vip reward card and used it just now on the order. I called footlocker.com and they told me that they have pairs on backorder and even though it says out of stock online they will be available. IDC about resell value or limitedness I just needed these in my collection. Cant wait until they arrive. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom