Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I have both, and I prefer the SOL's just by a little bit only because of the concept behind the shoe and the execution. The insoles and the gold flakes on the outsole really put them over the top. Had the Rondos that released been identical to the actual one's Rondo wore and had the atomic red laces they'd be even with the SOL's. The atomic red is a really standout color on the insole of the Rondos, I would have liked to see more of that in the pair that released. That's just my opinion, I like to throw a flashy shoe in my rotation every now and then.

It depends what kind of shoes you like to wear, assuming you are going to wear these shoes.  If you like shoes that draw a lot of attention to yourself, then get the SOL.  I once saw a guy wear these around my school, and they really stand out.

The Rondos stand out aswell, but not as much as the SOL.  This is because there is grey to dumb it down a bit.  But the fact that the grey contains 3M is an eye catcher when people realize.

I had a pair of SOL and they were gorgeous shoes.  But, I had to sell them because of financial issues, and because I knew I wouldn't rock them a lot, if at all.  If you want something that stands out and is more exclusive, get the SOL.

If you want something subtle but pops also, get the Rondos.  You can't go wrong with either colorway.

thanks guys! i might just have to get both :lol:

you think something like this would look good in the rondos? pink 3m laces. (sorry for posting a live ebay link, i'll try and just get the pics)

Last edited:
Better pic of Ant Davis PE

you think something like this would look good in the rondos? pink 3m laces. (sorry for posting a live ebay link, i'll try and just get the pics)

not the best pic, but its a pink lace with 3m center

Last edited:
Someone posted pics of those a few months ago. Not a big fan but I am happy to see more CW's surfacing.

Your package come from NDC yet? Mine says in transit so I'm expecting them to arrive about 7 or so :smh:

Mines hasn't came yet either. UPS always delivers after 6 in my neighborhood smh

Last edited:
I like those but I know they won't gt much wear ..... so I coudnt justify 225 on em. Only have the stadoumire and the brown ones andi copped both for 90 bucks at the local clereance store. Hope these make it there too

Not a big fan of them teals. maybe a different colored midsole and sole would help me.

Hope for more colors though

Someone posted pics of those a few months ago. Not a big fan but I am happy to see more CW's surfacing.

Your package come from NDC yet? Mine says in transit so I'm expecting them to arrive about 7 or so :smh:

Mine were delivered but I'm still at work for another hour and a half. The wait is killing....

Mine were delivered but I'm still at work for another hour and a half. The wait is killing....

Mines hasn't came yet either. UPS always delivers after 6 in my neighborhood smh

Just got home and surprisingly they were already delivered :wow:

These are real good look, after looking at them these mite be one of my favorite pick ups this year, no hype intended either. Soon as I figure out the right fitted hat these will get worn immediately. :smokin

My only gripe is the big *** orange box they come in :smh:, same thing I said with my Fireberrys .. You can fit a ****** and a newborn in here :lol:

Last edited:
Box was HUGE. Made the mistake of trying these joints on. Definitely a keeper. I am trying to decide whether to send these back to Nike in hopes that these get discounted or just keep them since they are already in my hands :smh:

Keep them while you got them. I don't see these drastically dropping in price like the others. I think the only reason they are sitting is because everyone was so hyped about the DB3s and Mint Brons. Once the on foot pics start surfacing and a few lace swaps( sad to say) these will fly off the shelves.

These got me a free haircut yesterday Hahaha. Too busy looking and talking bout my bright **** shoes. Good investment these are turning out to be lol

Keep them while you got them. I don't see these drastically dropping in price like the others. I think the only reason they are sitting is because everyone was so hyped about the DB3s and Mint Brons. Once the on foot pics start surfacing and a few lace swaps( sad to say) these will fly off the shelves.

I agree the attention was placed elsewhere when these dropped, but Im not sure if they will disappear prior to going on sale. I am definitely more on the just keep and rock them side of the fence though

Are these sitting in stores? I got home, saw them, and LOVE THEM. So glad these were a breeze to pick up on NDC. I just ordered a second pair from OSlife for essentially retail + tax + shipping. Needed to double up on these. Glad everyone is getting their pair(s) in!

Are these sitting in stores? I got home, saw them, and LOVE THEM. So glad these were a breeze to pick up on NDC. I just ordered a second pair from OSlife for essentially retail + tax + shipping. Needed to double up on these. Glad everyone is getting their pair(s) in!
Nice!! I tried doubling up on eastbay half hour after release and couldnt get my size, all the other sizes i could have if i was patient! Any site u can send me to thats got em at that price? Were sold out down under unfortunatley

I held off ordering online because I was trying to be on Shoecation but as soon as I saw them in person it was a wrap. Fresh2Death

Back
Top Bottom