Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Are these sitting in stores? I got home, saw them, and LOVE THEM. So glad these were a breeze to pick up on NDC. I just ordered a second pair from OSlife for essentially retail + tax + shipping. Needed to double up on these. Glad everyone is getting their pair(s) in!

Yup..pairs everywhere

I haven't seen these in person.

How is the sole?  Do you see it yellow right away?
I posted a pic on the other page (SOLs and Rondos) and though you can't tell from the image, the soles of my SOLs haven't yellowed at all so far.

By way of comparison, my ('09?) Spacejam's soles have yellowed only a li'l in the middle -- and I'd left them outside (in my house) for a couple months in medium rotation. But even my '06 Foam Ones haven't yellowed too bad. I think the yellowing has improved (or decreased) significantly in the last while.

I posted a pic on the other page (SOLs and Rondos) and though you can't tell from the image, the soles of my SOLs haven't yellowed at all so far.

By way of comparison, my ('09?) Spacejam's soles have yellowed only a li'l in the middle -- and I'd left them outside (in my house) for a couple months in medium rotation. But even my '06 Foam Ones haven't yellowed too bad. I think the yellowing has improved (or decreased) significantly in the last while.
Seems to have a slight blue tint to the sole as well when i look at it, going buy j's with this, yellowing hasnt been an issue for myself, i havnt cleaned my fire red 5's soles at all and i use em basically as "i dont care if it rains 5's" and still icey. These should be the same, im hoping.

Id rather have plums over waters too, but ill probly pass on both. I really want to see some customs start coming out, these shoes need more attention

i'd love to see these up on nike ID or at least have them release more PE shoes and possibly the area 72's in the states.

I guessed and said 270
I could even see Nike putting the price point higher; $280-$300 range.   For $270, I would make one...maybe two of the hyperposites depending on the options.

Just look at the Lebron X Elite ID at $310.
eek.gif

I might have made one or two ID's of the X Elite if it wasn't for that price.

For $310 somone could pick up some Lebron X EXTs.  Got my denims for $300.

I guessed and said 270

I could even see Nike putting the price point higher; $280-$300 range.   For $270, I would make one...maybe two of the hyperposites depending on the options.

Just look at the Lebron X Elite ID at $310.
eek.gif

I might have made one or two ID's of the X Elite if it wasn't for that price.

For $310 somone could pick up some Lebron X EXTs.  Got my denims for $300.

I WISH I COULD FIND SOME DENIMS FOR $300.

Someone posted pics of those a few months ago. Not a big fan but I am happy to see more CW's surfacing.

Your package come from NDC yet? Mine says in transit so I'm expecting them to arrive about 7 or so :smh:

Mine were delivered but I'm still at work for another hour and a half. The wait is killing....

Someone posted pics of those a few months ago. Not a big fan but I am happy to see more CW's surfacing.

Your package come from NDC yet? Mine says in transit so I'm expecting them to arrive about 7 or so :smh:

Mines hasn't came yet either. UPS always delivers after 6 in my neighborhood smh

Just got home and surprisingly they were already delivered :wow:

These are real good look, after looking at them these mite be one of my favorite pick ups this year, no hype intended either. Soon as I figure out the right fitted hat these will get worn immediately. :smokin

My only gripe is the big *** orange box they come in :smh:, same thing I said with my Fireberrys .. You can fit a ****** and a newborn in here :lol:
Lol yep boxes are huge. As bad as the damn Griffey boxes.

Did not mean to rustle jimmy's with that PS

my bad guya

Don't trip fam, that black n gold pair was insane.
I'm not paying retail for anymore of the hyperposites that's dropping, unless its the Area 72's
Those will be had at all costs if they drop.

Let us all bow our heads and pray that the September release rumors are true [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

how can i miss this release? glad oslife have them in stock. can't wait for a pink lace swap aka "boston beach"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom