Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Got my shipping confirm early this morning. I ordered the 2nd day they were up...
How long have they taken in the past once they shipped?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yup, that's about right. it may be a little quicker if you live on the coast, but not by much.

my pairs say they will be delivered on the 8th.

Not gonna lie, I'm sitting here all anxious waiting for you guys pairs to come in. lol

Originally Posted by abernja

Not gonna lie, I'm sitting here all anxious waiting for you guys pairs to come in. lol
Me too
laugh.gif

neukicks, that's cool, maybe they've stepped up their shipping since I ordered last. it is a new factory in a new city too, so maybe that has somethingto do with it. my confirmations didn't give a scheduled delivery date...

Originally Posted by abernja

mine have officially made it from China to Alaska in 1 day, I hopefully will have 1 of mine on Saturday/Monday.

yeah, i got a shipping confirmation yesterday, but no tracking number...

hope to see 'em some time next week tho...

To everyone that received a shipping confirmation with no tracking #. Just copy your order number and track by reference on UPS.com

Originally Posted by scarru

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Got my shipping confirm early this morning. I ordered the 2nd day they were up...
How long have they taken in the past once they shipped?
Usually about a week for me. Mine shipped on the 3rd and have a scheduled delivery date of the 9th.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

neukicks, that's cool, maybe they've stepped up their shipping since I ordered last. it is a new factory in a new city too, so maybe that has something to do with it. my confirmations didn't give a scheduled delivery date...

one of them has a scheduled delivery date, the other doesn't, so whatever, we'll see what happens.....

ILLustRAYt wrote:
How long does UPS Expedited shipping take to deliver?

From the UPS web-site;

World Expedited imports from Asia take 4 to 5 business days to be delivered in the U.S.

Sweet, come next week we should be seeing a lot of these hitting home!

4-5 days? damn, they have definitely stepped up the shipping since last year with iD's. that's good. especially since shipping was free.

i know a couple ppl are expecting pairs today....looking forward to seeing the quality

Edit:someone in sneaker show case (TeamAM) already got theirs, quality looks great. Its safe to order away at this point

Back
Top Bottom