Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

lookin good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

Thanks for the pics, could you specify which color you used in each area?
ummm, royal blue is the swoosh laces inside and eyelets, bottom is black, and everything else is white.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^Sick pair. Is that the only pair you did? How is the quality in your opinion?
Nope, I have quite a few more on the way
laugh.gif
Quality isHOAish, soft suede mudgaurd, nice soft mesh, the shape is WAY better than the recent QS(RED/BLUE) that just came out. It looks like this is truly a QUALITYmake by nike.

Hoping my pairs turn out okay. I will have them on Monday.
happy.gif
Stillnot happy about the toe box.

man, just saw cris' pair....
pimp.gif

can't wait to do mine, waiting on someone who used silver suede to see what it actually looks like in real life.

I'm still curious to see if they will really add the other options this spring (orange reflective, light blue mesh, etc). and even though I ordered on thesecond day, my pairs won't get here until Monday or later. boooo. I hate waiting on packages, haha.

here we go!

Cris' pair looks nice and from the look of Neu's, the quality of materials seems to be there. Guess I'll grab a few pairs and chill.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pimp.gif

can't wait to do mine, waiting on someone who used silver suede to see what it actually looks like in real life.

My guess would be that it's just a shade of grey somewhere in the color spectrum between white and neutral grey.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pimp.gif

Someone in the AMfam thread who visited Niketown said the silver suede is just like the upper on the recent OG AM1 quickstrike.

got mine today
shape is good, materials ok - same as the recent OG CWs, mesh is real mesh - not that cardboard

Rad' Good stuff bro. Been meaning to get intouch with on a couple things???

Here's are the pairs I got today

Sizing: I prefer a 9 in AM1's but ordered these as 8.5's and worked out perfectly
Shape: Can't complain
Quality: It's there! I found that the suede is better this time around, very clean cuts compared to my older ones

Becareful using the Midnight Fog as the mesh. It has a brownish tint which I can't really explain. It worked well with the cw I made though
happy.gif
OverallI'm happy how they turned out, I got a few more pairs coming.

4159093601_11b7016ecb.jpg
4159093605_58c7473943.jpg

4159093599_1b6c268eb8.jpg
4159851878_e493623be8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom