Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

^ Thanks bro. I think if I get those I'll add the speckled midsole though. Add some "pop" to the shoes.

Been almost a full page of replies and nobody had said anything. Was wondering if they sucked or something lol. Wouldn't matter though cuz I love them!

eek.gif
Supreme, Union, and Cement IV edition on this page. Nice work

For those who have ordered through nikeid. I know that you can return the shoes if they don't come out right for a full refund, but I'm assuming thatyou need to pay for the return postage back to nike, is there a prepaid label or anything. I want to order a pair, but not sure how they would turn out, so wasgoing to order two and then decide which to keep. Thanks for your help.

^

Returns are free so you could request a label by mail or print one out.

You could also return them to a Nike store ie Niketown or Nike outlet.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

Then send your friend inside to purchase again for you at a deep discount. lol

^

I knew you could return ndc purchases at a nike store, but I didn't know you could return nikeid purchases at a nikestore. On the nikeidsite, it says that all returns must be shipped back to nike, it didn't mention returns to a nikestore. Have you actually returned nikeid stuff to a nikestore?

^

Really I didn't know that, I will have to try that next time.

Thanks

I was mostly kidding. The store might send all the ID's they get returned back to a distribution center which nike then re-distributes to their outletstores accordingly. Some might also tag them and toss them on the hash wall. You never can tell.

well, rules may have changed with Nike, but last year and the year before, I was ordering iD's, returning them to Niketown, and Niketown was putting themon the shelf like they were a new release. my friend here in Denver was doing it too. then one day, they told him he couldn't return iD's there anymore(I think he had returned 2), yet I took another pair in and they didn't have any problem with me returning them. others have returned them to a FactoryStore and had no problems. at NT, they put them out at full price but I think they put them on sale when they didn't sell.

however, they could have changed the rules and stopped accepting iD returns at retail stores. the good thing is, return shipping is still free. if you got freeshipping when you ordered, you will get every penny back if you return them.

I REALLY love USA themed shoes with the navy and red being more subtle instead of like the varsity bright colors.

Tried to copy these and came up short.

4r7v04y.jpg

Finally some good quality pics of AM1 ID samples:

am1_id_0.jpg

am1_id_4.jpg

Looks like improved shape to me. More pics from various angles to be found at Tenisufki.eu

Paix
c.

mudguard still looks a little thin around the sides, but the toe shape is slightly better (less boxy, suede material comes up toward the mesh more). not bad.

edit: from this angle, it looks like they are cutting the toe box like they used to, it looks like there's a little triangle nub on the suede, nice.

am1_id_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom