Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^^^Because these are custom made Nike charges once you hit "CONFIRM ORDER".^^^
Instant withdraw from Paypal or instant charge on your credit card.
not true, maybe with paypal it is charged completely at first but not with credit cards/debit cards.

initially they put the funds on hold to make sure the amount charged can be cleared, then after a few days the money is released back into your account. oncethe ID's are actually shipped, they put the charge through again and actually collect it from your bank.

i went through hell and high water with them once because i thought the charge was already taken out and then they charged me again, after a long conversationwith my bank and with nike customer service it got sorted out.

Making mine tomorrow in the ID Studio...going with the white / silver / Obsidion OG look.

Mayhemgatz wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:
^^^Because these are custom made Nike charges once you hit "CONFIRM ORDER".^^^
Instant withdraw from Paypal or instant charge on your credit card.
not true, maybe with paypal it is charged completely at first but not with credit cards/debit cards.

initially they put the funds on hold to make sure the amount charged can be cleared, then after a few days the money is released back into your account. once the ID's are actually shipped, they put the charge through again and actually collect it from your bank.

i went through hell and high water with them once because i thought the charge was already taken out and then they charged me again, after a long conversation with my bank and with nike customer service it got sorted out.

^^^
That's true for Debit purchases.
For credit cards the charge is made right away.
I've had Nike iD orders charged to my credit card, gone to my statement and payed before it was ever shipped!
They do that because once you send your order, in about one day the shoemaking process begins.
This way you can't place several orders and then cancell them.
It would not be cost effective for Nike

Just got back from the ID Studio and ordered 3 pairs. Also I got to see the color palette and some samples.

4 call outs I noticed:
1)The Mudguard IS Suede
2)Silver quarter looked very similar to the silver quarters on the QS red / blue's that came out recently.
2)Not that this confirms anything but the samples appeared to be the same quality as the last AM 1 ID's which in my book was really good. Looked muchbetter than the recent wide releases. Had that oldschool harder foam.
3)Obsidion is a little darker than the screen shows

scarru:
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
thanks for the info
eek.gif

no prob guys....I was on the fence after they popped up online but after seeing the samples and the colors I ended up getting 3 pairs which is more than I hadplanned. Hopefully the ID's we all get will be as good of quality as the samples...if so I doubt anyone will be dissapointed.

I just feel like posting again (right after myself) because I am so relieved that the mudgard is suede.

Also they are up still... that won't last once everyone sees the news.

Taken from the other website courtesy of Vagrat who also went into the ID studio.

1. The suede is synthetic.
2. They didn't have any samples yet; They were suppose to get them 2 days ago.
3. According to the iD rep, they are being made in china. He said most of the id's are made there. Hey AMJ, were was your AM 90 Premium made?
3. The next color options of aqua mesh, orange, grey 3m and a few other color options are due for the spring. According to the rep, these will be added to thealready existing options.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Taken from the other website courtesy of Vagrat who also went into the ID studio.

3. The next color options of aqua mesh, orange, grey 3m and a few other color options are due for the spring. According to the rep, these will be added to the already existing options.
HELLS YEAH!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's it I'm focusing strictly on iDs now!

orange, yes. i hope they add that dark green from the sample swatches. a tan or beige would be nice. navy outsole would be good. gum outsole would beincredible! i doubt that will happen though.

also, my suede/prime mesh premium am 90's were made in China, but I don't know if that means much. China is a huge country with many factories, i'msure there is variation from one factory to the next. I think the quality will be fine though. we'll see in a few weeks i guess.

Back
Top Bottom