Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Pics don't belong to me, but these are for everyone that passed because the shoe is "pink."  
OGs from 91

I was 10 years old in 91.  the '14s are close enough for me.

View media item 810354

View media item 810355

View media item 810356

View media item 810357

View media item 810358

View media item 810359

View media item 810360

View media item 810361
Every newbie complaining about 2014 shape and toe box also... Take a closer look up there ^^^^
Sick pics man!!!!

No complaints over here... haven't bought a Jordan (Besides 1s) in a couple years, but these were done right :pimp:

dg6usx.jpg

2gvsqy1.jpg

Dope pics of these OGs, had to borrow it real quick..

View media item 810861

Last edited:
Nike finally does something right, releasing a unique OG color as close to the original as possible, in a way that everyone who wants em can purchase......and now you dweebs start complaining. :lol:

Lets be real here.....if these were super limited and on Ye or Drake's feet last week, resale would be through the roof and people would be lusting after these like pairs of patent leathers.

I see why Nike does the corny nickname, super limited, marketing hype, over-pricing game with y'all new "sneaker heads".....half of y'all are scumbags that want to buy dozens of pairs and overcharge on the secondary market and the other half of y'all are followers that feel like if you don't have to jump through hoops to get a pair of sneakers, they aren't worth it.

Nike finally does something right, releasing a unique OG color as close to the original as possible, in a way that everyone who wants em can purchase......and now you dweebs start complaining. :lol:

Lets be real here.....if these were super limited and on Ye or Drake's feet last week, resale would be through the roof and people would be lusting after these like pairs of patent leathers.

I see why Nike does the corny nickname, super limited, marketing hype, over-pricing game with y'all new "sneaker heads".....half of y'all are scumbags that want to buy dozens of pairs and overcharge on the secondary market and the other half of y'all are followers that feel like if you don't have to jump through hoops to get a pair of sneakers, they aren't worth it.

you're right on the money with everything you said.

People still have stupid prices up on IG and FB. Asking $300 for sneakers that are still sitting in many malls. Everyone wants to just get paid so they can stunt the newest sneakers for free and make a few bucks, as if it's their "thing". Sneaker culture = teenagers on the hustle, trying to get recognition and attention as well as money. And the funny thing is many cultures respect hustling, and see Jordans as the premier hustle right now so it's almost glorified in some places. Can't even take most of these jokers the least bit seriously today.

People still have stupid prices up on IG and FB. Asking $300 for sneakers that are still sitting in many malls. Everyone wants to just get paid so they can stunt the newest sneakers for free and make a few bucks, as if it's their "thing". Sneaker culture = teenagers on the hustle, trying to get recognition and attention as well as money. And the funny thing is many cultures respect hustling, and see Jordans as the premier hustle right now so it's almost glorified in some places. Can't even take most of these jokers the least bit seriously today.
They can waste their time lookin for a sale with that price. But shhhhhheeeii if they pull that off, good for them. A lot of times, i blame the inexperienced and compulsive and inpatient buyers who don't rly know that they support the resell game bigtime

Last edited:
Finishline just came in.I hate paying them shipping and tax but they ship so fast.2 days everytime.

:pimp:

Don't mind paying FNL for shipping when I can use my $20 WC. My Total came up to $169.97. Otherwise it would've been $191 with tax and shipping.

you can't judge this CW by looking at pictures. I seen both Whites and Inf23s in person (indoors in different lighting) and lawwwwd they look like none of the above... 

Yall ninjas complaining about the color just aren't confident enough in yourself to wear these,these kicks are fire and closer to orange than they are pink me personally I can't wait to spring/summer to unDS these and the infrared 23s

Don't mind paying FNL for shipping when I can use my $20 WC. My Total came up to $169.97. Otherwise it would've been $191 with tax and shipping.

Better than nothing I myself have 5 of those WC $20 rewards I just couldn't get thru on finishline lol I redeemed myself by winning the raffle for these whites and payed $240 for my infrared 23s..which I don't regret no one bit seeing how I wanted these before the whites and their much more limited

I don't have tax but for me I'm basically done worrying about WC rewards. It's no longer really worth it to keep copping from them because when you think about it, you have to buy what 2 pairs before you get a WC reward approx.? Well 2 shipping is nearly the amt of 1 WC reward. Then when you use the reward you have to pay shipping again so it comes out to more of a $10 reward. The amount on shipping you save alone copping elsewhere is almost more valuable than a WC reward.
eyes.gif
 basically you are spending roughly $20 to save $20

Last edited:

View media item 811202

Back
Top Bottom