Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Dudes are getting way too serious over a COLOR
laugh.gif
They're not PINK 
mad.gif

Nike finally does something right, releasing a unique OG color as close to the original as possible, in a way that everyone who wants em can purchase......and now you dweebs start complaining. :lol:

Lets be real here.....if these were super limited and on Ye or Drake's feet last week, resale would be through the roof and people would be lusting after these like pairs of patent leathers.

I see why Nike does the corny nickname, super limited, marketing hype, over-pricing game with y'all new "sneaker heads".....half of y'all are scumbags that want to buy dozens of pairs and overcharge on the secondary market and the other half of y'all are followers that feel like if you don't have to jump through hoops to get a pair of sneakers, they aren't worth it.

View media item 811363

Dudes are getting way too serious over a COLOR
laugh.gif
Most people i know that wear pink are pretty sensitive now that i think about it.

On a serious note - the pink doesn't bother me as much as the plastic leather that looks like it was borrowed from the chicago 1s last year.

If anybody has a problem with these and thinks the color isn't wht its supposed to be just shows there lack of knowledge.....Well words of WISDOM do your research, this release wasn't meant for you ROOKIES to get...Its for us grown folks, thts been in the game before it was a game...You young cats will never NEVER UNDERSTAND....Stick with Lebron, Durant..ect..Thts your era, so don't pose on ours....BTW...This is wht real infrared looks like..

Last edited:
Aight y'all... It was cool while it lasted.

I got my damn shoes on RD. I should a been bounced out of this thread.

See ya'll next release that matters to me which will probably be black friday, or whenever the 2's drop.

Are all pretty satisfied with the quality of these? I assumed the carmines and Blk/infrared will be produced pretty similar.

I would've had them tuesday, but ndc had me in line forever, so i got spooked and clicked on jj real fast and ordered

Last edited:
why everyones NDC orders coming tomorro but mine thursday, yall must be real close to tennessee if you gettin em tomorro

Amazing that people are so worried with the color of a small aspect of the shoe when the "leather" used is beyond terrible.

The quality was as good as it gets.. Like the og said previously the only thing jb could have done better to this release is used nike air. Everybody is saying they are pink when they are suppose to look like a vibrant red.. Hello!! that is going to look pink in different lighting. We all have seen the comparisons to OGs and infrared 3 labs as well as og air maxes so we all know this release was hit or miss either you liked it or you didn't. But we all know these are infrared lets be grown fellas..

yes, some jordans have better leather than other jordans... but at the end of the day all jordans use as cheap material as possible. i know from all the leather 6s i have (these, varsity and infrapack) the leather looks/feels the same on all 3

Back
Top Bottom