Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

picked up my pair today and not impressed at all with this "infrared" color

mean.gif

jordan brand better not mess up the rest of the 6's this year.

Would me trading a ds pair of tru blue lll`s be a good trade for these?

Honestly, if I really wanted these, I'd make the trade...

But you could probably keep your 3's and just find the 6's for retail somewhere...

Edit - Or take Xiper's offer right there

Last edited:
Anyone notice the vents/dots near the tongue/high on the ankle look arranged in a curved pattern while this year's go in a straight diagonal line? The more comparison pics I see, the more these put the 2010's to shame. So glad I passed on that pack.

Appreciate it guys, i was wondering because i do really want em but i guess i could be patient. Valentine's day got me good so i couldn't cop.

Ill go on record and say I also prefer the pack ones over these, and I still bought these since they fell into my lap without all that camping/raffle non sense

prob gonna be in the closet for a while.

Need help my fellow niketalk fam are there Any online stores that still have them for retail?
are u around any villa stores coz i think i read 50 of there stores are doing restocks or call a niketown and do a phone order they literally still had hundreds of them in ntny over the weekend

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this was stated anytime earlier in the thread, but I noticed this when I saw the comparison pics of the Infrared pack and the 2014.

This probably shows that this year's release was more accurate with the OG pair.

Look closely at the medial side of the shoe, Where the translucent outsole and midsole meet:
View media item 812514The Infrared pack pair has the small section of the midsole colored in, while the 2014 is left blank

Now look at a OG pair:
View media item 812516The small section is left blank
here' another pic:
View media item 812518
Thought I'd share

Can't wait to get mine…  Ooooh… I think I'm gonna get rid of some of my other pairs of J's just to free up some shelf space for these boys...

after seeing how sweet the OG pair looked …. hope these are built close to the same …..   either way they are going into Rotation! 

Back
Top Bottom