Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

^^^some dope pics.
pimp.gif

I'm not sure if this was stated anytime earlier in the thread, but I noticed this when I saw the comparison pics of the Infrared pack and the 2014.

This probably shows that this year's release was more accurate with the OG pair.

Look closely at the medial side of the shoe, Where the translucent outsole and midsole meet:

The Infrared pack pair has the small section of the midsole colored in, while the 2014 is left blank

Now look at a OG pair:

The small section is left blank
here' another pic:

Thought I'd share
This was touched on awhile back in a 6 thread can't remember if it was this one or the carmine. Definitely true though even though I don't mind either way on this colorway.

Still waiting on my pair from Finishline, I know a lot of ppl are turned off by the "neon" color of these but I like em...different color than what we're all used to.

yeah man that would be great for everyone!!! I like these too, i tried on my pair yesterday and i'm kicking myself for not going down a half a size...I knew better
mean.gif
yep i have a few pair of sixes already and they are all size ten. this time around i doubled up on two 9.5s.  ive learned to size down .5 on my sixes

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you are an employee at a NIKETOWN, please be prepared for an onslaught of phone orders for your left over WHITE/INFRARED Air Jordan 6 Retro.
Please remember to obtain and document the callers NikeTalk SN.

Back
Top Bottom