Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I wanted a few pair for some customs, but couldn't get nada. these are going for under retail on ebay, but without meeting reserve.

I've aged out the shoe game. I haven't been able to get a pair of release day kicks in months. I'm not paying a reseller rape prices either so I guess I'm just I'm just done. Need a new elderly hobby I guess, lol.

NDC just delivered! wonder if my backordered FTL pair will ever come. Happy with the color in person, no regrets. Had the OGs in high school so its a nostalgia thing for me. Not going to nitpick.

For those in Houston, Pasadena Mall, Sharpstown, still had some. Copped a 10.5 yesterday from FA w/ no problems. Call around, they're still out there.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...938&siteID=tHSW65fSHl8-wcgb_1Z_VuG8jNs1yL6mcw

few sizes of GS pair at Finishline, free shipping too.. wish they gave free shipping for mens.
mean.gif

NDC just delivered! wonder if my backordered FTL pair will ever come. Happy with the color in person, no regrets. Had the OGs in high school so its a nostalgia thing for me. Not going to nitpick.

Yeah man, these new school cats picked the wrong shoe to do all that whining and mama's boy complaining with.
The AJ6 stood out from the crowd back in the day and was the first Jordan a lot of us had.

I was working at McDonalds on the weekends so I could buy my own clothes and shoes.
First Jordan I owned was the Black 6s.
Owned two pair. Used to swap with my homie who had the white/infrareds.
Wore the black/infrared in the first football game of my senior year.

Last edited:
[emoji]128529[/emoji] what you say about aquas? Everything else was fine but the riot part. I don't remember any riots for Jordan's before a 2005-6 mark of course I was born in 1991 so anything before that i can't recall seeing but I know for a fact that anything while he was playing didn't cause any riots to get. Ether you had the money to pay for them or you didn't. Production numbers were way more than now a days so "selling out" wasn't much of a factor because everything was plentiful.

Aquas would be the best 8 as well even if it wasn't for ye if that's what you were referring to
Aquas have purple in them but that doesn't stop people from buying them yet White Infrareds are a bright pinkish red and dudes say the color turns them off.  Just by you mentioning Kanye shows how hype makes a shoe synonymous with a celebrity. Dont get me wrong I love aquas and Kanye does kill those and Black Infrareds whenever he wears them but Kanye doesnt make the shoe hot, but for some people he is the reason they get them. But Im just referring to how dudes have less problems with colors when theres hype behind them( aunt pearls/ Pink foams).

As for riots there were a few riots when 11s first re-retroed. I cant say there were more pairs produced back in the day but I can say that demand is faaaaaarrrrr greater today.

Aquas have purple in them but that doesn't stop people from buying them yet White Infrareds are a bright pinkish red and dudes say the color turns them off.  Just by you mentioning Kanye shows how hype makes a shoe synonymous with a celebrity. Dont get me wrong I love aquas and Kanye does kill those and Black Infrareds whenever he wears them but Kanye doesnt make the shoe hot, but for some people he is the reason they get them. But Im just referring to how dudes have less problems with colors when theres hype behind them( aunt pearls/ Pink foams).

As for riots there were a few riots when 11s first re-retroed. I cant say there were more pairs produced back in the day but I can say that demand is faaaaaarrrrr greater today.

I understand now. Idk why people let colors get to them but when it goes to a more "popular shoe" like the black infrared they ignore the color. Truthfully only celebrity Jordan's should be synonymous with jordan himself in my eyes. I mean I like wale and ye but they arnt going be my reason for buying a pair or shoes

I was on my home from foxwoods with my girl and randomly decided to stop at eblens in worcester around 2pm. Asked for a size 12 but they only had a 11.5, tried em on and they fit pretty good, but a 12 wouldve been perfect. I bought em anyway. Later that evening i jump on craigslist to see whats what, and found someone with a size 12 looking to trade for an 11.5. Met up with dude the next day to trade shoes and ended up with my size 12.

2014 JB Infrared comparison View media item 813420At first i was a part of that disappointed "pink crew" but the more i look at them in different lighting the more i like them and the less "pinkish" they seem to me and the more "infrared" color im seeing. Point is, its not as pink as i thought it was and i was wrong bout these white/infrared 6s.

Last edited:
I was on my home from foxwoods with my girl and randomly decided to stop at eblens in worcester around 2pm. Asked for a size 12 but they only had a 11.5, tried em on and they fit pretty good, but a 12 wouldve been perfect. I bought em anyway. Later that evening i jump on craigslist to see whats what, and found someone with a size 12 looking to trade for an 11.5. Met up with dude the next day to trade shoes and ended up with my size 12.
nice ! Also good to know that they fit TTS for you, im hoping my 11.5 fit TTS

2014 JB Infrared comparison
At first i was a part of that disappointed "pink crew" but the more i look at them in different lighting the more i like them and the less "pinkish" they seem to me and the more "infrared" color im seeing. Point is, its not as pink as i thought it was and i was wrong bout these white/infrared 6s.
you have both in same size?

10s are looking bigger :smile: but they runs small, but 6 runs big.. right?

Last edited:
Everyone's foot is different. I'm a 12 tts and I got these in 11.5 and they still roomy. So to me they ran pretty big

Yeah both are size 12. The X's fit me perfectly but the VI's def run big on my foot, i need an 11.5 on the VI's but i can make due with my size 12's. And at least i know now with all the VI's dropping this year to go a half size down. But thats just my foot.

They run big! I bought two pairs in a size 13 and they are too big on me. I always wear a 13 in jays. Now I need to find someone with a 12 to trade with or return them....

I also got the infrared 23s but luckily I could only get a 12 and they fit lol.

Mine came at the end of the day also. I was so exited all day then they were too big...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom