Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

You don't even gotta look at the side of the shoe just look at the lace lock/inside of the shoe/ and the Jordan jumpan on the tongue those all look identical to the '14s and are less susceptible to darkening. Dude stored them in bags so they look to be in pretty good condition
Yes he did.  I forgot to upload this one.

Can the haters just come to terms that infrared is not their color?! Ya'll need to stay far away from these and the black/infrared since infrared is obviously stirring ya'll emotions
mean.gif
. Watch Nike hold onto the black/infrareds for a later date because of all this backlash. They will drop them in 2 years when you all have forgotten about this, with the SAME infrared and you will be rushing to drop $200 for them.
laugh.gif

The pics posted by Rakim should dead the color talk. The '14s are very close in color to the OGs. Pretty sure it would be even closer if it wasn't from the aging of the OGs.

i agree that the 14 is close

but i always have a good laugh when cats through in the "aging" factor in to explain paint color changes - cause 99% of the time it is not true & is not a factor
ex: your 2012 cement 4's ain't gettin any lighter with age

Can the haters just come to terms that infrared is not their color?! Ya'll need to stay far away from these and the black/infrared since infrared is obviously stirring ya'll emotions :smh: . Watch Nike hold onto the black/infrareds for a later date because of all this backlash. They will drop them in 2 years when you all have forgotten about this, with the SAME infrared and you will be rushing to drop $200 for them. :lol:
Its called Truth, not hate . Truth is hard for some of you all to accept, theyre not the real infrared that was on the '91s.. These should of been labled a retro +. The denial lies within those who copped and are claiming theyre spot on..

"The Truth !?!?!,,, You cant handle the TRUTH !!!! :lol:

Last edited:

but i always have a good laugh when cats through in the "aging" factor in to explain paint color changes - cause 99% of the time it is not true & is not a factor
The color change is true especially if we are comparing a new retro to a 23 year old shoe. You already know that color will fade over time but with the WC 4s that was a different color grey than the 99 retro and the OG so of course it's not gonna look the same with age compared to the older retros of the WCs if that's what your saying

It is true my girlfriend likes to paint as her side hobby. Color does fade over time. 24 years > 2 years cut it out homie. 

Color obviously fades over time. Did y'all skip art class smh. Denial denial. Ain't nothing gonna prove to these cats that these are for real.

So the yellowing of the white midsole wouldn't also affect the infrared over time? :rolleyes
Just as time would cause the midsole to yellow that red would also get darker. And of course the 2012s aren't getting lighter, they dropped in 2012 not 1991.

whenever an original is darker than the retro - cats say it got darker from aging
whenever an original is lighter than the retro - cats say it got lighter from aging

this is what i'm saying - neither is usually the case tho

i am not saying white midsoles don't yellow...please stop that...yall know better

edit: and the 2012 cements will not be lighter in 20 years either

Last edited:
This has been said way too many times, exhausting:
The color used on both VIs that dropped Saturday is "Infrared-23" --- Not "Infrared."
It's very, very close, and as close as we will get, for now. I'm good with this shade.
If it were Nike's "Infrared," Nike woulda called it "Infrared."
But they didn't, they called this color "Infrared-23."
This saves them when everyone screams, "This isn't INFRARED!"
B/c Nike responds with, "You're right, it's not "Infrared," it is "INFRARED-23."
:nerd:

whenever an original is darker than the retro - cats say it got darker from aging
whenever an original is lighter than the retro - cats say it got lighter from aging

this is what i'm saying - neither is usually the case tho

i am not saying white midsoles don't yellow...please stop that...yall know better

edit: and the 2012 cements will not be lighter in 20 years either
the shoe is so bright as it is that's why it will lose some brightness over time. Just like something black or dark will lighten over time kind of like a black shirt will fade into a really dark gray

This has been said way too many times, exhausting:
The color used on both VIs that dropped Saturday is "Infrared-23" --- Not "Infrared."
It's very, very close, and as close as we will get, for now. I'm good with this shade.
If it were Nike's "Infrared," Nike woulda called it "Infrared."
But they didn't, they called this color "Infrared-23."
This saves them when everyone screams, "This isn't INFRARED!"
B/c Nike responds with, "You're right, it's not "Infrared," it is "INFRARED-23."
:nerd:

whatever

good post

but just want to say it has nothing to do with the content of my post
for anyone confused

Last edited:
the shoe is so bright as it is that's why it will lose some brightness over time. Just like something black or dark will lighten over time kind of like a black shirt will fade into a really dark gray

address the specifics of my post if you can please

why does aging always seem to manifest in the way that suits cats arguments?

like these got dark
these got lighter
etc

first post, was member way back when but can't secure login....but just copped another pair off EB since was cancelled for toros on NT.  These are fresh, no nitpicking here.

Here goes a theme track for all those who are truly in Denial..

Purdy in Pink. :smile:

MONOPOLIZE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom