Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Can't wait until this snow and salt clears up so I can wear these.

I've only worn my fire red V's twice since I copped those last year. Hopefully I'll get more burn out of those and these bad boys this year

Last edited:
Can't wait until this snow and salt clears up so I can wear these.

I've only worn my fire red V's twice sine I copped those last year. Hopefully I'll get more burn out of those and these bad boys this year
Yeah its such a tease having these and you can't wear em because of the constant snow.

HoH Serramonte has a lot in stock, just picked up a 10 and a friend said they have a lot in 8.5-13 except 9.5. Def check it out this week if you're a bay area head

smokin.gif

Yep, so there you go guys.

For those still not convinced, it's okay, it's a 3 step process of Denial, Anger and Acceptance.

Either pick these up for the closest Retro yet to the OG or I guess you could hold your breath for the inevitable Nike Air on the heel Retro.

Either way, this issue needs no further discussion with this conclusive evidence.

Last edited:
The pics posted by Rakim should dead the color talk. The '14s are very close in color to the OGs. Pretty sure it would be even closer if it wasn't from the aging of the OGs.

Last edited:
You don't even gotta look at the side of the shoe just look at the lace lock/inside of the shoe/ and the Jordan jumpan on the tongue those all look identical to the '14s and are less susceptible to darkening. Dude stored them in bags so they look to be in pretty good condition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom