Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

giphy.gif

You Don't Get It, You've Made That Clear...... Why You Still Trying To Explain Yourself?​
Alright then, since I made myself clear, stop responding, should've been the end of that story lmfao or keep doing it idc whatever makes you feel better. 
happy.gif

Anyway, I hope the black infrareds possess the same shade as these, and I hope those complaining about these complain about the black infrareds as well and don't buy them or even better return them as they've been doing for this release so I could easily get my pair with no hassle. Woke up at around 11-12 to still see a FSR on FNL, I couldn't believe it lol added every size to my cart just cause.

Well, till November it is ....

I remember when these first released and my oldest brother was hustling, he bought the black ones for him and these for me. I thought they were too bright when I was a child. I ordered these and can't wait for them to arrive. These are just like I remember them.

Biggest issue I see in this debate is dudes who have only seen the 1991 pair online, are telling the people that actually owned and wore the shoe, how the shoe looked.
This has actually been one of the more interesting debates because it allowed me to see who really knows what they are talking about, and who has made a reputation on NT using Google searches and other sneaker blogs.

What's most shocking is cats in here comparing this RETRO to a previous RETRO as though a RETRO is an ORIGINAL :smh:
The varsity reds are an insult to the AJ6.
The pack was doo doo compared to the 2000 retro.

Which brings me to another point.
Yall cats ain't even got a pair of 2000s to use for comparison :rofl:
So when exactly did you Jordan aficionados start collecting and wearing Jordans?

ME PERSONALLY i like the varsity red and white 6s.that infrared look hella orange/pink sometimes depend on the lighting in the room.didnt plan on copping before i seen em and i really didnt like em when i seen em in person

I cant speak for anyone else,but what I can say without a solitary doubt is,I owned the 91s & the color isnt the same.
91s were more of a vibrant red, the 2014s are hot pink with a splash of orange , IMHO.
If you dished out the $170 & your cool with how they look, thats all that matters ..

8th grade, I was still wearing these when the rest of the cats decided it was cooler to rock with British Knights and LA Gear:
(Actually, I had the black/infrareds, but for the sake of the thread, ya know...)
View media item 809487

I cant speak for anyone else,but what I can say without a solitary doubt is,I owned the 91s & the color isnt the same.
91s were more of a vibrant red, the 2014s are hot pink with a splash of orange , IMHO.
If you dished out the $170 & your cool with how they look, thats all that matters ..
I'll have to respectfully disagree. I'm not saying they are exact, they may have slightly more pink in them than the OG. But I was a sneakerhead in 1991 too and this is real, real close to the color I remember. It was hot orange more than red with a slight pinkish hue. And that's how these 2014s look in person, that's exactly the way I'd describe the color. The pics of the OG that have been posted are awfully close, aside from some age darkening. Obviously we have different memories of how the shoes looked back in the day, and yes these new ones look pink in pictures but in person they are pretty much spot on to how I remember them.

Biggest issue I see in this debate is dudes who have only seen the 1991 pair online, are telling the people that actually owned and wore the shoe, how the shoe looked.
This has actually been one of the more interesting debates because it allowed me to see who really knows what they are talking about, and who has made a reputation on NT using Google searches and other sneaker blogs.

What's most shocking is cats in here comparing this RETRO to a previous RETRO as though a RETRO is an ORIGINAL :smh:
The varsity reds are an insult to the AJ6.
The pack was doo doo compared to the 2000 retro.

Which brings me to another point.
Yall cats ain't even got a pair of 2000s to use for comparison :rofl:
So when exactly did you Jordan aficionados start collecting and wearing Jordans?

View media item 809502

Peeped these in person to check out the red for myself.

Like I said, it's too faded / light of a shade for me.

If black Infrareds are going to be the same shade, then I would not mind it at all. My 3lab5's look good with that shade of infrared with an all black based shoe. Now my only complaint if those are not durabuck.

This is what my UPS tracking just updated with....

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

Lol I love this thread. People try to get away from the color debate but it just comes back every 5 posts or so. Its inevitable. Also that's a great pic of the OGs from sneakerpedia . newest old pic I've seen so far that shoes a bright color similar to the'14s

Update: my NDC order scheduled for Thursdayccan't wait

Last edited:
With all the 11 lows coming out this spring and summer, I can see them releasing the Black/Infrareds for christmas. That would be alright with me caue im starting to get tired of the 11's unless it was the columbias
lol i agree on that....the 11s are known to release in December tho, ill say my prediction on the black/infareds 6 releaas will be on black friday in November: )

Back
Top Bottom