Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I'd like it to go back to only a few drops a year. I don't even try to keep up with all these crazy releases. I started only copping OG CW's years ago, and passing if I already own the pair that's releasing. I've been pretty happy with my decision.
If that happened, in this current state... it would be twice as hard to cop those few drops.
sick.gif

I half-heartedly agree with the "few drops a year" commentary.
If those few drops were OG CWs, I'm in.
But Nike'd likely hit us with three new Retro+ drops and one OG CW.
The way it is now, we see several OG CW drops a year.
I don't mind wading thru the garbage to get to the gem.

If that happened, in this current state... it would be twice as hard to cop those few drops.
sick.gif

Not if they were all massively produced, and it would still keep that "rare factor" many like since it's a few drops and if they'd be spaced out, I think it would work. But I definitely don't mind all these releases coming at once, especially since I only desire a few Jordans, it allows me to get mine somewhat with ease since they are many other releases for others to focus on.

There's already only a few drops a year afaiac, passed on a lot of stuff last year and it looks to be the same this year. VIs and The OG colorway II is about it for me this year. The IIs are a maybe...

Got my shippin email with tracking yesterday. Still not in the system because nothing comes up when I search the number. Cant wait till these arrive. :smokin

(2010) pic some of these have been sold.

funny the dude who mentioned the blk/varsity they sat on finishline for months i picked up two pair.sold one and beat the other.

white joints are from the pack.

SMH its supposed to snow here in New York again tomorrow I hope it doesn't delay it from getting my sneakers this week.

Sadly, the hype on the blacks will be much stronger since Ye is seen wearing them a lot more often
hopefully when kanye and adidas release their shoe they release a mass amount of pairs of theirs so it quenches the kanye hype and allows us all to get the black infrareds in peace

Last edited:
Didn't read the last 10 or so pages.....but.... My eastbay order says backordered until feb 15? Anyone know if ok or should I be worried? Thanks

If I represent the new breed, I pray you don't represent the old. Cause clearly you can't read and comprehend what I am saying.

If you knew he was a troll, like you've been saying in your posts, why would you respond to a troll?

Meaning: if you hadn't responded to a "known" troll, this would've never happened. (Get it or do you need more clarification, let me know)

My post: now that I know he is a troll, he qualifies as one of the worst trolls ever because troll posts are usually funny.

Meaning: his post was far from funny and seemed serious, hence why I was annoyed that someone tried to diss his choice of sneakers. (Let me know when you need clarification or a translation)

Jesus. You're extremely female like, take the conversation all over the place to try and make yourself seem right, quote a couple of things and throw in a "cool" meme to make yourself feel like you've got a point. Just stop, you're embarrassing this "old breed" you believe you belong too, hella ******* annoying

giphy.gif

You Don't Get It, You've Made That Clear...... Why You Still Trying To Explain Yourself?​

Last edited:

I really liked the black varsity red that I missed out, hopfully the black/infrared drop this year to make up for 
pimp.gif
 I've already go the white varsity reds already lol
With all the 11 lows coming out this spring and summer, I can see them releasing the Black/Infrareds for christmas. That would be alright with me caue im starting to get tired of the 11's unless it was the columbias

Over all this color stuff I forgot that you two are still arguing.

This Thread Is Moving At Lightning Speeds With All This "Pink" Controversy :lol:

Long Day At The Office And Just Now Catching Up On Thangs

Looks To Be The Same Debate Over And Over Tho :nerd:

My 2 Cents...... If They're Too Pink For Your Tastes, DON'T COP!.... It's Really Pretty Simple

The Fact That Dudes Are Saying That This Release Is "Pinker" Than OG's And That's Why They Passed Is Straight Up BASURA Tho :rolleyes

It's Been Shown That This Retro Is As Close To The OG Color As Us Collectors Have Seen Since '91 So I'm Not Even Sure Why The Debate Continues :smh:

Last edited:
Didn't read the last 10 or so pages.....but.... My eastbay order says backordered until feb 15? Anyone know if ok or should I be worried? Thanks
yeah you ****d same thing happened with my footlocker order. They said they expect them in by end of month lol. I told em to cancel my order. I got the infrared23s anyway

its pink

cop what yall want but these were a instant return for me
see you in the black infrared thread begging to do anything for a pair:lol:

no you wont

passed on the varsity red because of that crap suede & the pack because it too was crappy & wont have a single issue doing so again if they arent correct

Would you buy the black and "pinks" later this year if they retro them with Durabuck? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom