Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Why has not/is not the thread been lit? Minimal arguing, not too much critiques or "I'm excited" posts compared to the cements thread

Probably because the cement 4s are much more iconic than the Vs. I think we're all noticing that these GR make it easier to cop, so there's less hype, thus less arguing, etc.

Probably because the cement 4s are much more iconic than the Vs. I think we're all noticing that these GR make it easier to cop, so there's less hype, thus less arguing, etc.

I would think the black IVs are more liked than white cement IVs?

By extension the black metallic Vs over white cement IVs.

I would think the black IVs are more liked than white cement IVs?

By extension the black metallic Vs over white cement IVs.

Eh, I would say to most the WC 4s > BC 4s.
You're thinking of 3s, where BC 3 > than all other J's.

The black metallic V is the best V IMO, but still a little less popular than WC 4.

Love the black, but my fave is the white/fired red 3M scotch lite tongue, wore the hell out of those back in 1990.

Eh, I would say to most the WC 4s > BC 4s.
You're thinking of 3s, where BC 3 > than all other J's.

The black metallic V is the best V IMO, but still a little less popular than WC 4.
BC3s are weak asl in my book. BC4s are amazing tho.

Last edited:
Who gives a goddamn what Will Smith wore on a TV show, Jordan wore these in the 90's
Easy fam
laugh.gif

But I agree, Jordan is the ONLY person I care about wearing these or any J's. Couldn't care less what any celebrity wears
eyes.gif
@Zephyr1983 & @stevesteve72...

Reps to you both, & that's ALL that matters.

nthat.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

F all thoughts & opinions. I can't wait for this release, and the official pics. I've been waiting on a proper retro forever.

glasses.gif

Still stand by my prior assessment of "pearlescent" but may amend to "satin-like" now.

I may throw in a few raffles on these. At least the one store nearest the house. Just so I can say I tried lol.
not that interested in these?

Back
Top Bottom