Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Me and my girl are starting to plan our wedding now. The other day I half jokingly told her my half of the registry was going to be kicks. She didn't like that idea :lol:

congrats! cut corners where you can, wife and I did alot of stuff through Costco which saved us a bunch.

congrats! cut corners where you can, wife and I did alot of stuff through Costco which saved us a bunch.
Thanks! We found a nice venue the other day that doesn't mind who you bring in to do food and drinks, kinda leaning towards that place now just due to that reason.

Who needs kitchen appliances and spoons and sheets and stuff???

Register for kicks :smokin
That was my line of thinking too :lol:

Last edited:
No guests are going to be able to buy you any limited pair of shoes that is releasing.  They won't know how to get it, even if you explain it to them.  And it would have to be before the wedding, and they'd have to tell you so you don't get them yourself or from someone else. You'll get mostly cash anyway; just agree with your spouse on how much you can use on shoes, and go buy what you want.  Or buy them now if they're releasing, and apply the future cash gifts towards that when you get it.

No guests are going to be able to buy you any limited pair of shoes that is releasing.  They won't know how to get it, even if you explain it to them.  And it would have to be before the wedding, and they'd have to tell you so you don't get them yourself or from someone else. You'll get mostly cash anyway; just agree with your spouse on how much you can use on shoes, and go buy what you want.  Or buy them now if they're releasing, and apply the future cash gifts towards that when you get it.
Oh for sure, those are all reasons why I only suggested it to her jokingly. I know it's not feasible, nor would I actually ask all my guests to only bring me kicks :lol:

JUST REALIZED ILL BE IN ATLANTIC CITY FOR THIS RELEASE.. :x :x .. ANYONE KNOW OF WHERE TO COP KICKS OUT THERE??

Finally no 23 on side!!!!This was my first retro 99,we hooked school to cop.

Last edited:
which places are doing a pre-order for these? Sobesoles.com ran out of my size. next time i wont take my girls advice on sneakers 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom