Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

i would say it is a bad trade for you unless you just don't want them. I see these sitting like the Maroon 6s for a little. It is an OG colorway getting an OG treatment, but at the end of the day it is a all black shoe and $220. The Cement 4 is much more iconic IMO than these.

I'm not the type of person to go by resell value so its a yes?

^cant compare these to maroon 6s. This is thee best 5 by far for a lot of people. And especially after those horrible joints in 2011. The 220 will make me a little easier to get but they'll b gone quickly...

I don't see it either, it's the 1st and maybe only black based NA retro for a while. I'm sure many others, like myself, have been waiting on a proper retro after those '11s. Can't really gauge a release by personal preference.. These have always had a following. It's good they've been making more to go around tho, those WC3s were a hassle for a lot of folks. The prices are ridiculous, but they may be comin back down if they're really going to mostly retro+ Js.

I can't stop looking at the images of these. My budget is strapped because of my upcoming wedding, hope I can sucker one of my friends to buy em for me as a wedding present lol.
Can't wait for these and bred 1's

I can't stop looking at the images of these. My budget is strapped because of my upcoming wedding, hope I can sucker one of my friends to buy em for me as a wedding present lol.

lol i got my money tied up too but i def put my money away for the gym red 12s and these [emoji]128526[/emoji]

They made way too many pairs last year of the maroon, aqua 8s etc.

I think this year they learn their lesson and lessen the amount of shoes, look at master 12, flu game, cherry low 11s, those shoes all sold out really fast and they some aren't even OGs color to begin with.

I think this will sell out as well.

hmm just got a ds 07 pair two years ago still in great shape. Favorite jordan but I'll probably just wait until they retro them again in another 4 years

Maroons and and aquas sell fast because they are both unpopular shoes and have been for years. 8s have never been popular and the maroons are the least popular of og and retro+6s.

how many friends are attending? just tell them to all chip in $20 for your gift.

how many friends are attending? just tell them to all chip in $20 for your gift.
Depending on how much his wedding is going to cost, he might want to ask for more lol.

Back
Top Bottom