Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Only 5 I really want is the independence day 5's and the fire red  . I might scoop these but I am really on the fence.

I'm going to ruin yoyr day by posting a crumbled Burgundy 5.

Didn't realize those were starting to crumble now. I've still got the black tongues from that cycle that I wear on occasion.

Only ever saw 1 person with those on...was a Lids employee.

That pic, tho'. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Poor Burgandy. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

A guy that worked w/me for 5 or so years, had the Burgandy joints, still in stupid good condition. I'm not the jealous type, but those use to make me feel some type a'way. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I would 1000% like to see that CW rereleased.

All that said?

Even without seeing RD pairs in hand yet? I'm definitely amped for these. Passed, like many of us, on the last drop because of the ashy upper. These are going to be [emoji]128293[/emoji] IMO. Can't wait.

Most Likely, the only 5s from 2006/7 that are separating are the DS pairs probably badly stored in high temp areas and plastic bags.

My bros Grey Pink 5s are stipl as wearable as a 2016 pair of 5s because they have been worn over the years.

WEAR YOUR SHOES

Last edited:
I've never had a pair crumble on me, personally.

I also haven't ever 'stocked' pairs for years.

Some of the J's I currently own, that are semi old AND have 200 wears on them, are still in good condition. Both my VR VI and Oreo VI are wearable after 200 wears, and those dropped what? ..7 or so yrs ago? I forget. JS. My Black 3M V from the RBP is still mostly fresh too.

I'm with you.

Wear. Your. Shoes.

Especially considering we KNOW unworn pairs crumble over time. Cop'em. Rock'em. Live life. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

The Caro Vs still my favorite of the all the Vs that dropped a decade ago. A lot of people don't like the contrast stitching but they're straight fire. Green beans too. Olives overrated imo. They had a little hype because of the undftd cw but I remember those sitting for a while.

Need the white and dark army patent leather 5s from 2009. Ive been obsessed since i first saw them. Resell is too high though

Last edited:

Some just don't like it when you have your own idea or feedback I guess.
never said others cant have an opinion,. lmfao. youre reaching, hard.

i swear, you guys need some help. i said 3 words, and yall out here writing these long winded, pouty *** responses like someone took away your right to an opinion. ******* dweebs man, while you guys are over here worrying about the color of an air unit thats not even ******* discernable on feet, ill be enjoying this nice weather.

Back
Top Bottom