Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

But seriously dude with the 16 pairs, wtf are you doing my *****? You know most of them are gonna crumble around the time you want to wear them, that's ridiculous overkill. I still can't even believe that ****.

New PU will take about 3 centuries to crumble.

Last edited:

But seriously dude with the 16 pairs, wtf are you doing my *****? You know most of them are gonna crumble around the time you want to wear them, that's ridiculous overkill. I still can't even believe that ****.

New PU will take about 3 centuries to crumble.

Is this statement true?  If so, its news to me 
laugh.gif

[@=/u/125713/Monosylabikal]@Monosylabikal[/@] bruh.... You gotta cut down on the profanity. Every post of yours has it. Chill man.
It gets censored though, sorry its just how I talk.

Not trying to be rude but it's still an issue. If you read the rules of the site then you'll see you are breaking them.
We do grant leeway but your going too hard with it.

We suppose to have air chambers like dunk from above in these, I ain't trippin calling it now..best release of year.

lol i have a problem my brotha... good luck copping tomorrow! hope you get a couple!

Meh, FTL and EB restocks only go to sneakerbots. I'm not even going to get my hopes up. The site implodes the moment the restock goes live.

They were a size 12....

I know I'm crazy, but my sneaker OCD wouldn't allow me to do it...

I'm havin' second thoughts though now. I just have a VERY STRONG feelin', that I'm gonna strike out on this restock.

|I​

I'm wondering why he would sell them to you for $200 when he could've returned them to the store for $220 + tax. It seems suspicious to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom