Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

​
Damn!!!!
 ​
The height of the OG's was CRAZY!!!
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I agree.  Anyone spending this much for sneakers should expect it.  I just inspected my new $80 Asics running shoes and they are flawless.  If Asics can do it at nearly a third of the price point, then certainly Nike could.
It's Nike, and honestly it's what we end up getting in a globalized world running on sweatshops. My hat is off to those pumping heat out for pennies. Even back then they were still average shoes in terms of craftsmanship, and what's mostly changed is the molds and material quality.

Would like to grab a 2nd pair tomorrow but it will be extremely difficult to cop on the footsites. I was hoping this was an in store restock too. Just happy to have a pair from release date.

That's because they were actually basketball shoes then.

Higher ankles on shoes doesn't equate to better ankle protection. That's the placebo effect. Ankle strengthening, tape, and braces are the only sure protection against ankle injuries.

Yeah I get what your saying but you don't think that having a higher shoe doesn't help too stabilize your ankle?
And I was just pointing out that as retros became more of a casual shoe the height was reduced.

Yeah I get what your saying but you don't think that having a higher shoe doesn't help too stabilize your ankle?
And I was just pointing out that as retros became more of a casual shoe the height was reduced.

"There was no significant difference among these 3 groups, leading to the conclusion that there is no strong relationship between shoe type and ankle sprains."

http://m.ajs.sagepub.com/content/21/4/582.abstract

One more source for good measure... http://www.livestrong.com/article/405068-do-high-top-basketball-shoes-prevent-sprained-ankles/

Last edited:

"There was no significant difference among these 3 groups, leading to the conclusion that there is no strong relationship between shoe type and ankle sprains."

http://m.ajs.sagepub.com/content/21/4/582.abstract

One more source for good measure... http://www.livestrong.com/article/405068-do-high-top-basketball-shoes-prevent-sprained-ankles/

Ok ok I get it. :lol:

Repaint >>>> crumbled midsoles
Exactly, I'm really trying to figure out how someone can logically come to the conclusion that a midsole crumbling to pieces (including the painted part) beats paint peeling off. I would also goes that re painting is less time consuming than sole swap.

same like me
there was a time like from 2008-2013 when i was trying to cop my degree i actually didnt rock js. i was playing catch up

there were only a few moments when i opened my closet just to check up on stuff. they were ok then

now i see what happens when you dont wear some kicks. they split up and when a tiny crack or whatever comes in, the air splits it more open. rip to my 99-01 nikeairs js.

:lol: its about time i start to wear my ds cdp III!

Even though I'm young in the collecting game I got two pair coming up on 3 years old. The Tuxedo Low XI's, and Steel X's. I have 2 pairs of WC4, and I'm actually thinking about putting the Tuxedo's in rotation as opposed to pair 1 of the WC4's.

What'cha think!? What would you do [emoji]129300[/emoji]

go all in. rock what you want to rock. take it easy with any shoe and do regular walking. im not sure if id ball in certain js cause some are fragile, maybe casual hoops, but id ball in some foams

sucks I have to work tomorow morning :smh:

You and me both man, but I gotta be there at 11. I'm definitely gonna try though, y'all wish me luck NT. I hope we all eat, I'm going for seconds!

[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]​

Last edited:
Kinda torn .. I wanna stock these for a while until I see a lot less of these in the street but these midsoles are dangerous

Last edited:
The whole shoe looked better.

Yes @stevesteve72
!!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Absolute Perfection.

:wow: now the resemblance is more clear. :smokin quickly lookin at that pic coulda made ppl think those were the 16 version. obviously before you take out a pair binoculars and magnifying glass to inspect :lol:

View media item 1952751

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:nthat:
View media item 1952758
View media item 1952756

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom