Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm wondering why he would sell them to you for $200 when he could've returned them to the store for $220 + tax. It seems suspicious to me.

I'm wondering too, that ish sounds hella suspicious. Either he's trying to get em off, or he's trying to scam me. All of his feedback is positive though, so I'm not really sure.

Is it best to leave the links open over night? Due to heavy traffic?

Not using a bot. Do I got a shot?
leaving link open is ok. ive done it before on releases so when i wake up i dont have to go looking....BUT do not set it to auto refresh or whatever all night lol. might get u banned.

Which site would I have a decent chance of buying a pair? Every time a shoe releases, its a frustratingly futile experience. These damn bots ruining all the fun lol

Which site would I have a decent chance of buying a pair? Every time a shoe releases, its a frustratingly futile experience. These damn bots ruining all the fun lol
Agreed, it's nearly impossible for me on anything except SNKRS app.

Yea. But even on Snkrs, you have to be there as soon as it releases. Chances seem better on Snkrs as long as you're not late to the party. These other sites, impossible. But its not like they care. As long as they're selling their products and profiting due to them collecting full msrp, zero fcks given by them. I'm so bitter, yes I am.

If I miss out again, I hate to do it, but I'll have to pay the $300 to finally have a pair. Trying to explain this to the wife? Sigh....

Last edited:
Whos ready for round 2 of the flaw identification obsession.
nerd.gif
Saving the best pairs for this restock.
laugh.gif

Whos ready for round 2 of the flaw identification obsession. :nerd:
I like it when people get real mad "there aren't enough speckles". Meanwhile, all I want is for it to not look like a can of black paint got blasted with a shotgun. Still a great pair tho.

Last edited:

Probably, but people get mad over slight glue stains, it'll be fine.
hopefully, but then again for paying 220, you kinda want a well crafted shoe with no flaws
I agree.  Anyone spending this much for sneakers should expect it.  I just inspected my new $80 Asics running shoes and they are flawless.  If Asics can do it at nearly a third of the price point, then certainly Nike could.

Back
Top Bottom