Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn...

Now I'm back at square f'in one...

mean.gif

@babyJs23, will FinishLine be restocking also???

Yall need to give me a chance to cop, I passed on em after early pics showed flaws that were dealbreakers to me at retail price.

Thing is I just grabbed a new pair of slim black jeans that would go great with these, so I will try Wednesday.

For the dude that has like 16 pairs, bruh plz let a brotha have a chance
laugh.gif

​
 ​
Damn...
 ​
Now I'm back at square f'in one...
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
@babyJs23, will FinishLine be restocking also???
 ​
Be grateful you got a second pair for only $35 more than retail.

I can't find these joints anywhere close to that, in my size it's $100 over retail.

Besides what you gonna do with that $35 anyway, buy some **** Nike sock pack?
laugh.gif
Lemme eat fam.

Last edited:
Seriously why doesn't FTL, FNL, EB etc start running a sneaker pawn shop? Take those used beat up sneakers in, flip em like old video games like GameStop does.

You don't think people wouldn't buy a beat up WC4 pair? Of course someone out there will. Sole Supremacy is making good money doing just that.
laugh.gif

I'm saying have a store policy of accepting worn shoes before one year, put them in some bargain bin, price them out accordingly. Some of yall would be hitting up every single FTL a day if they did something like that
roll.gif
. Might find your grails at the bottom of the pile!

Think of all the money FTL is missing out on when dudes sell used Jordans on ebay more than brand new retail price.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Monosylabikal  

Be grateful you got a second pair for only $35 more than retail.

I can't find these joints anywhere close to that, in my size it's $100 over retail.

Besides what you gonna do with that $35 anyway, buy some **** Nike sock pack?
laugh.gif
Lemme eat fam.
Nope, I passed on em man. That's why I said I'm BACK at square one.

frown.gif

But seriously dude with the 16 pairs, wtf are you doing my *****? You know most of them are gonna crumble around the time you want to wear them, that's ridiculous overkill. I still can't even believe that ****.

You're crazy. What size is that? I'll take em if its 9.

**** is barely noticeable from the pic and at $200, gimme gimme gimme.
They were a size 12....

I know I'm crazy, but my sneaker OCD wouldn't allow me to do it...

I'm havin' second thoughts though now. I just have a VERY STRONG feelin', that I'm gonna strike out on this restock.

tired.gif

​
They were a size 12....
 ​
I know I'm crazy, but my sneaker OCD wouldn't allow me to do it...
 ​
I'm havin' second thoughts though now. I just have a VERY STRONG feelin', that I'm gonna strike out on this restock.
 ​
tired.gif
I bet theres probably some kind of cleaner you could use to get rid of that mark. Hey hope he doesn't sell that pair before the restock.

The restock numbers are probably going to be pretty low I'd think and knowing how ******* ****** FTL and EB's sites are during Jordan drops, forget it.

I can hope nobody is going to try to get multiple pairs, save that money for the AJ3TB and whatever else.

Last edited:

I bet theres probably some kind of cleaner you could use to get rid of that mark. Hey hope he doesn't sell that pair before the restock.

The restock numbers are probably going to be pretty low I'd think and knowing how ******* ****** FTL and EB's sites are during Jordan drops, forget it.

I can hope nobody is going to try to get multiple pairs, save that money for the AJ3TB and whatever else.
He already said he had another buyer lined up, so it's lookin' like a certified wrap.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom