Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah, my DS pair from NDC has this that's why I'm asking.  Is it on the right shoe too?  Mine is only on the right shoe.
Yes, on the right shoe... What's up with that? I'm cool with it tho..
We can only speculate.  My guess is that something put pressure on that area of the shoe somewhere along the way between manufacture and shipping.

Last edited:
For all of you guys that missed out on the first release, it looks like you got your wish on a MAJOR RESTOCK.

I knew some places were re-stocking these little by little, but this major restock will be big considering how release weekend turned out

I'ma try, looking at paying retail.
Spending $ 1,000 on Ranger tickets for opening day.
I almost pulled the trigger on Flight Club @$325.
If I miss out on the restock then I'll probably just pay resell.
I tried adding to cart at 9 AM on RD, but I never got out of the waiting page. When I got through my size was gone. I didn't put out any raffle tickets 'cause I was working that whole week, & was too tired at the end of every day to head to the mall.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by MarzThaRealist  

Damn, I just knew that it would be a restock. As soon as I F it, and paid the resell price.
mean.gif
My uncontrollable lust for a second pair, just wouldn't allow me to wait.

laugh.gif

I'm not trippin' though, I only paid like $35 over retail. I would've been at work anyways, so it really saved me the hassle. Good luck to everyone who's coppin', or tryin' to secure a second pair.

You're gonna need it.

glasses.gif

Same here. I paid $280 for my 2nd pair after procrastinating on release day.  The day I received my pair, FNL had a restock   
mean.gif

But $280 was a fair price tho.  I stood firm on my price point until someone caved in.

those that paid over retail,, don't beat yourself up this restock will sell out in less then 1 min online.

im going for a second pair and most likely going to strike out

Aw damn y'all....

sick.gif

The seller just sent me a picture of the shoes, and the left shoe has a red mark on it....

mean.gif

He sent it to me before he shipped em out , to see what I think...

I asked him did he think if that mark would come out, if I tried to remove it... and I'm waitin' on a reply...

What do y'all think NT?

Back
Top Bottom