Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

lol, already blocked this said person. as long as he doesn't get quoted i don't see the irrelevant pics. :D

Lmao.... Pac died in 90s let him rest..... PLEASE. I'm sick of this same story. For 20years I been hearing this type of Pac talk... Jeez

Last edited:
In That final game in Above the Rim the players had some fire on.
Didn't Pac have Jordans in that movie too?

Do we have an official release date on WC 4's?

Adidas coming out with 6 more Yeezy's in 2016. Hopefully they revolve around the WC4s in Feb, whenever the Bred 12s come out, and if the Bred 4s do indeed come out on Black Friday.

i hope adidas keeps dropping yeezys and the hype stays there, let me keep on coping all these classics jays with ease :pimp:

This gonna be an easy cop. Still gonna sell out. But easy cop if u really want it. We're the 88s a GR? They were on all th foot sites. I think

Some more pics I found, god I hope this is the retail pair.....

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

I remember being so excited those were dropping. When pics started leaking I literally did one of these :stoneface: . That is one of my biggest disappointments I can remember with JB. Those imo are probably the worst retro ever.

Yeah they really need the column/row separation that you can see with the tumbled leather. That's the XII. They just didn't look right. At least they're going to release a decent version.

Will these be extremely limited?

As stated above, they will not be. The only bad thing is that they will be marked as QS, so no discounts. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, Nike/JB are going to start slapping the QS tag on a lot of releases.

G money 87 is right, there's an appropriate place for music related discussions. This is not it.

I swear top (whatever) lists are the most annoying posts on here

This thread has been derailed so bad.....  I'll check back closer to the release date

They've become such an eyesore over the last couple of years, man :smh:

This is the downside of threads getting started so far ahead of release though.

For some reason people would rather keep things going even if they have nothing to do with the subject than just let the thread die during stretches of no new info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom