Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Kinda in between on this release for right now. If I don't end up getting a personal pair then I'll still try to pick one up for the team. You know who you are fam 
nthat.gif

Ended up getting the shattereds?
My friend I wish that was the case but it's not.  I'm still trying to look for a decent price on a DS pair. Don't worry, this release will be secured.

Kinda in between on this release for right now. If I don't end up getting a personal pair then I'll still try to pick one up for the team. You know who you are fam :nthat:

Ended up getting the shattereds?

My friend I wish that was the case but it's not.  I'm still trying to look for a decent price on a DS pair. Don't worry, this release will be secured.
Like i said man, sell the Chicago's and get like 3 shoes

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

Mick Jenkins: is pretty nice, hes got some substance about him.

Caleborate:I really dont feel what hes on, not lyrical enough for my taste.

Dave East: struggle stories , which is definitely appealing to a degree, recycled rhymes, lacking freshness, again not lyrical enough imo.

Denzel curry:simple minded ,cat in the hat rhymes, no depth, beats hes over are odd to put it light Dont like his material at all.

Get busy committee: imo corny af.
epitome of trash .

Your old droog: hes so_so , definitely undeveloped, weak metaphors , overall barely mediocre.

Donny oh-aka-Medhane: Dweeb/Try hard.

Arcibald slim: no lyrical ability, boring , his style and contents a .01 a dozen.

The Buttress: :lol: , this girl cant be serious.

What ever you got in the mp, I respect that , if its relative to your lifestyle , I have no business judging.

For me the truly talented universal emcees are few and far between.

Youve been repped for thinking outside the box.

In return, if you havent already check out the following.

-Grand the visitor-aka-Homeliss Derilex

-Encore Holy water

-Diverse aka Kenny Jenkins of chicago

-Oddisee

-Clear soul forces

Not all their material is heat but alot of it is .

In the end
Its all preference.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

Dave East: struggle stories , which is definitely appealing to a degree, recycled rhymes, lacking freshness, again not lyrical enough imo.

Denzel curry:simple minded ,cat in the hat rhymes, no depth, beats hes over are odd to put it light Dont like his material at all.

epitome of trash .

Your old droog: hes so_so , definitely undeveloped, weak metaphors , overall barely mediocre.

Arcibald slim: no lyrical ability, boring , his style and contents a .01 a dozen.

What ever you got in the mp, I respect that , if its relative to your lifestyle , I have no business judging.

In return, if youve havent already check out the following.

-Encore Holy water

-Oddisee

-Clear soul forces

In the end
Its all preference.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]
lol I got 1 atleast, ill check out those. always could use more
and for the buttress I should have said to check out "behind every man" and "pilgrims"
2 best serious raps from her

Last edited:
Oh yea almost forgot
Peep Bostons own.

Reks.
Along came the chosen Lp in particular, also the tracks
rap disciple, and molotov.

Also planet asia on the last stand, cali agents. Just about anything pre circa his gold chain era, thats where he fell off.

Happy Holidays.
:nthat:

Last edited:
@PmpDaddyRobFord

epitome of trash .

The Buttress:
laugh.gif
, this girl cant be serious.

-Encore Holy water

-Oddisee

-Clear soul forces

In the end
Its all preference.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]
2Pac, N.W.A, Public Enemy, Big L, Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, and J Cole.

[@=/u/128604/PmpDaddyRobFord]@PmpDaddyRobFord[/@]

epitome of trash .

Im more into concious , raw , speaking on worldly views, overall well rounded emcees.

-Encore Holy water

-Oddisee

-Clear soul forces

In the end

Its all preference.

[emoji]9996[/emoji]

2Pac, N.W.A, Public Enemy, Big L, Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, and J Cole.
tho I think you missed what that was about
2pac is very overrated. and no big pun? :smh:

As much as I love HipHop this is a Jordan thread. Keep on topic.
Sorry @AirThompson for gettin' the topic changed, even though I didn't really do it.

laugh.gif

Anyways, back on topic...

Here's the OG's, along with the OG Black/Cement 3's

nthat.gif

Damn, I didn't realize how much the shape changed on the BC 3 either... It looks almost like a different shoe also...

It's totally fine when it's shoe related. We just don't need a thread going info a full on discussion not about the shoes. Yeah and those gotta be 94 retros. I was thinking the same when I saw that pic.

I'm positive Pac is wearing the 1994 retro. He was still in high school when the 1988 OG came out. That's the second Jordan I've seen Pac wear (besides the 9s)
It's totally fine when it's shoe related. We just don't need a thread going info a full on discussion not about the shoes. Yeah and those gotta be 94 retros. I was thinking the same when I saw that pic.
Yeah that's most definitely the 94's, no doubt about it...

Back
Top Bottom