Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

​
2Pac Isn't wearing them in this pic...
 ​
 ​
But It's still @AirSakuragi approved.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
That's a classic photo right there my friend, the movie was mediocre but it was the first time he didn't play the antagonist and showed other emotions (crying).  

Yeah they really messed up the Flu Games in '09 with that nubuck. I don't know what they were thinking. I remember those, the rising sun and white/red not selling that well.
I remember being so excited those were dropping. When pics started leaking I literally did one of these
indifferent.gif
. That is one of my biggest disappointments I can remember with JB. Those imo are probably the worst retro ever.

In a tupac song he mentions.... saving up for jordans, cuz them ishs is dope....

Always connected with that as a youngster. RIP 2pac

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  ​

That's a classic photo right there my friend, the movie was mediocre but it was the first time he didn't play the antagonist and showed other emotions (crying).  

I know right @AirSakuragi...
 ​
It seems like every movie role, he was playin' a ****ed up character, and/or gettin' shot up or killed...
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
I'm so glad he didn't get the part as O-Dog in Menace II Society, like he wanted too.
 ​
Anyways, here's that same picture in color.
 ​
 ​
And here's another pic, and Instagram vid...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The shape looks a little better in this vid...
 ​
Even though the dumb*** is spinning the shoe around, for some stupid reason.

Last edited:

I know right @AirSakuragi...
 ​
It seems like every movie role, he was playin' a ****ed up character, and/or gettin' shot up or killed...
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
I'm so glad he didn't get the part as O-Dog in Menace II Society, like he wanted too.
 ​
Anyways, here's that same picture in color.
 ​
 ​
And here's another pic, and Instagram vid...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The shape looks a little better in this vid...
 ​
Even though the dumb*** is spinning the shoe around, for some stupid reason.
Wish he did to see how it would have turned out and he was suppose to play Mace Windu in the Star Wars Prequel but he disappeared.  Though this is my list:

1. Bishop

2. Birdie

3. Spoon

4. Lucky

5. Tank

First I have to save up my money from the Bookstore job (yes, I secured the position), which I have the whole month of January to do it.

$100 NDC gift card plus 25% off

Hopefully these are easy. Gonna make that double up EASY!

Wish he did to see how it would have turned out and he was suppose to play Mace Windu in the Star Wars Prequel but he disappeared.  Though this is my list:
 ​
1. Bishop
 ​
2. Birdie
 ​
3. Spoon
 ​
4. Lucky
 ​
5. Tank
 ​
First I have to save up my money from the Bookstore job (yes, I secured the position), which I have the whole month of January to do it.
 ​
They wanted him to play Shareef, but he wanted to play O-Dog... I honestly would've rather seen that, than him basically playin' Bishop 2.0...
 ​
And Lucky >>>>> Birdie, but that's just my opinion.
 ​

Last edited:

​
They wanted him to play Shareef, but he wanted to play O-Dog... I honestly would've rather seen that, than him basically playin' Bishop 2.0...
 ​
And Lucky >>>>> Birdie, but that's just my opinion.
 ​
Not a Pac type role, he himself said a Muslim can't be a gangster and that it's disrespectful to them.
Lucky over Birdie, no my friend. 

As much as I love HipHop this is a Jordan thread. Keep on topic.

Sorry @AirThompson
for gettin' the topic changed, even though I didn't really do it.

:lol:

Anyways, back on topic...

Here's the OG's, along with the OG Black/Cement 3's

:nthat:

Damn, I didn't realize how much the shape changed on the BC 3 either... It looks almost like a different shoe also...
sorry but I really do not like that older shape of the 3. 4s are fine but them taxis :nthat:

Last edited:

Not a Pac type role, he himself said a Muslim can't be a gangster and that it's disrespectful to them.
 ​
Lucky over Birdie, no my friend. 

True, but Shareef's character wasn't a gangster... and Birdie was sheisty as hell.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
He sliced up Bernie mac's character for no reason whatsoever....
 ​
At least Lucky was a somewhat a of decent character, but that's just my opinion.
 ​
Anyways, I'm goin to chill out on talkin' about it so @AirThompson won't get heated.
 ​
He already warned us once man...
 ​
Repped though anyways G.
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
sorry but I really do not like that older shape of the 3. 4s are fine but them taxis
nthat.gif
I feel u @PmpDaddyRobFord, It does look kinda weird...

I also feel you on the XII's, like ever since the '03, '04 retros the shoe looked off for some reason...

It's like they lower the black part, or made it smaller... I'm not really sure.

But I remember seein' them heavy back then, and some was strangely off from the OG design....

Adidas coming out with 6 more Yeezy's in 2016. Hopefully they revolve around the WC4s in Feb, whenever the Bred 12s come out, and if the Bred 4s do indeed come out on Black Friday.

Man 2pac must really be alive, he showin up in every thread lately. First the 9s thread now pages and pages of it here....
eyes.gif

True, but Shareef's character wasn't a gangster... and Birdie was sheisty as hell.

:lol:

He sliced up Bernie mac's character for no reason whatsoever....

At least Lucky was a somewhat a of decent character, but that's just my opinion.

Anyways, I'm goin to chill out on talkin' about it so @AirThompson
won't get heated.

He already warned us once man...

Repped though anyways G.

Birdie gets infinite cool points and the nod for spitting out that razor blade from his mouth. That was one of the most G things I've ever seen in a movie

Birdie gets infinite cool points and the nod for spitting out that razor blade from his mouth. That was one of the most G things I've ever seen in a movie
True, I always wondered how in the hell he was able to pull that off. He did stay super fresh in that movie also... Well, I guess I lost this round.

laugh.gif

2Pac song for the movie (Above The Rim), "Pain" is my favorite 2Pac song of all time.

This is my theme song/walk in music/song of my life

Last edited:

2Pac song for the movie (Above The Rim), "Pain" is my favorite 2Pac song of all time.
 ​
 ​
This is my theme song/walk in music/song of my life

Yeah, that's one of his BEST songs ever @AirSakuragi.....
 ​
Sometimes, I watch this movie when it comes on BET or VH1 just to hear it bein' played in the opening credits.... and through out the movie.
 ​
Here's my favorite 2Pac song of all-time, off his BEST album of all-time also... **** all thoughts...
 ​
 ​
Too bad he was locked up at time, so he wasn't in the video....
 ​
Hell, I still got the cassette single...
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
They just don't make Classic Hip-Hop like this anymore, I don't care what y'all say.
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Adidas coming out with 6 more Yeezy's in 2016. Hopefully they revolve around the WC4s in Feb, whenever the Bred 12s come out, and if the Bred 4s do indeed come out on Black Friday.
Going to be entering online raffles and flying out of my city to cop yeezys

Another classic pic I found on Instagram....
 ​
 ​
Peep the N.W.A tee also, It doesn't get anymore 1989 than this!!!!
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
I know dude had a GREAT Christmas after gettin' these...
 ​
The rest of you NikeTalk OG's should post up y'all classic pics, If y'all have some...

Last edited:
It's the same cat bringing him up in diff threads and just starts putting up lists and pics of stuff that has nothing to do with the thread..
lol, already blocked this said person. as long as he doesn't get quoted i don't see the irrelevant pics. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom