Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They've become such an eyesore over the last couple of years, man :smh:

This is the downside of threads getting started so far ahead of release though.

For some reason people would rather keep things going even if they have nothing to do with the subject than just let the thread die during stretches of no new info.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

Some of y'all need to be banned

Referring to the two dudes with the bold font and colored font for attention. Single handledly ruining this thread and all others they post in

Smh
Negativity like this is why I was hesitant coming back on here :smh: :smh: :smh: NT always hot and bothered all the time stay wanting to crucify someone :smh:. You forget you annoy people on here too.

Last edited:
From the past couple Jordan threads I've been in, it's always the same person too :lol:

Derail game is on 100

Anyway I can't wait for these man. Easily going to be one of the top 3 releases for me in 2016. Just sucks when that netting yellows...yuck.

Some of y'all need to be banned

Referring to the two dudes with the bold font and colored font for attention. Single handledly ruining this thread and all others they post in

Smh
Negativity like this is why I was hesitant coming back on here :smh: :smh: :smh: NT always hot and bothered all the time stay wanting to crucify someone :smh:. You forget you annoy people on here too.

Negativity?

Stop going off topic especially for pages that has nothing to do with shoes? I see new posts in the thread and it's not even about the iv, Jordan brand, hell its not even about any other shoes.

Smh

are there actually legit pictures other than the Nike official pics? no "found this on instagram" bs please.

What happened? My post got deleted overnight or something lol. Mods must've thought I was involved with something. These threads are out of control.

Last edited:
TO GET BACK ON TOPIC: I'm glad these have a concrete release date. The place holder system starts in March

these joints better brew your coffee at that price 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom