Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

wild elephants aint got no muscle tone b
they skinny fat

imagine we take an elephant then pump in full of steriods, elephant growth hormone, some mammoth stem cells, etc & then work that pachyderm out till he brolic b!!! :nthat:

Last edited:
As stated above, they will not be. The only bad thing is that they will be marked as QS, so no discounts. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, Nike/JB are going to start slapping the QS tag on a lot of releases.
I wish they were $299 and QS.

then the swoosh talk dies

reselling is already on death row and i don't mean suge knight

then again by or before 2020 all Jordans will be at least $300.

you and you only wishes that. Making OG shoes QS is a slap in the customers face

Dont own the '12 pair. Sooooo im all in on these, footwork starts 1/2016 lets get it. (yes i start puttin in wrk to cop hella early)

You should have been around 5+ years ago. The swoosh talk up here was literally like sizing questions in topics.

Thread finna get locked until Feb

Banana-toe + $220 got everybody feeling real extra
laugh.gif

I know they're not the White/Cements, but I'm pretty sure the shape will be like the retail Alternate 4's

Shown here...

It's messed up that, the samples had better tumbled leather...

mean.gif

Anyways, If they take the leather quality down a notch on the White/Cement's.... Like they did with the Alternate 4's, I think they might sit in some places....

Not all places, but some like the Aqua 8's & Maroon 6's...

Will not be limited. It will be a GR, but it will be marked as a QS, so no discounts on these.

As long as widely available, even better for us. Discount be would be great. But glad to paid retail than resell of course.

$240 with tax, I'll take it. One will be enough for me.

If they look like this, two pairs copped with no questions asked. I would be content completely with these.

Yes! This right here.
I would keep my hopes up that the speckles are like this on all pairs. Pics posted a while while back had lighter speckle density ( im sure it was a ua pair now that i think more about it ) and im so content to see pairs really looking better.[emoji]128515[/emoji]
Im so thirtsy for these. I'll admit it.

Thread finna get locked until Feb

Banana-toe + $220 got everybody feeling real extra

I know you have been waiting a long time for Nike to get their **** together and make a proper WC4, but are you still not coping come Feb?

Almost certainly not copping, not out of protest or something, but because I still have my 2012's
My feeling all along with these 2016 IV's is that they aren't improved enough over the 2012 to be worth my time. It still looks like the same junky IV's we've been getting for forever

As disappointed as I am with the lack of true remaster and proper shape, if I didn't own 2012's I'd probably be copping
I just don't think JB has justified the new price, given all the problems that still exist in the shoe

Sold my 2012 pair as soon as wc4 was confirmed. They hurt soooo bad it was like wearing vise grips on my feet. These look truer in several ways to me. Color, na heel/sole/ insole, netting.
I still ache at the height, and toebox shape or toe cap to side stiching...
Come on February!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom