Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think they'll be harder to cop than the 72-10's IMO... and out in LA it wasn't that easy securing my pairs a couple weeks ago.

Really? I didn't like the 72-10 but the homie said he copped 2 pair from footlocker with ease and they didn't sell out immediately. Ontario mills.

I think they'll be harder to cop than the 72-10's IMO... and out in LA it wasn't that easy securing my pairs a couple weeks ago.

Really? I didn't like the 72-10 but the homie said he copped 2 pair from footlocker with ease and they didn't sell out immediately. Ontario mills.

I know quite a few people that struck out...

Obviously it depends on what size you wear and your location...

Also Ontario is an hour or two ( or 3 :lol:) outside of LA as well depending on traffic

the ones from yeahlebron look like gm copies of the 99s. so basically nothing like ndc's 2016's lol.

Yeah, I guess that's true... But it's a damn shame that those GMs look better than the pair we're actually gonna get for retail. For $220+ tax, they should look exactly like that. Nothing more, nothing less.

But let me stop before the same three guys come back in this thread to sneak diss me, like I give af...

I'm on y'all mind, not the other way around. Also, to the member who's making false accusations... Believe what you wanna believe, if that makes you feel better.

Last edited:

I know quite a few people that struck out...

Obviously it depends on what size you wear and your location...

Also Ontario is an hour or two ( or 3 :lol:) outside of LA as well depending on traffic

If you struck out on 72-10....

I copped on FNL release day 3 hours after release on poor wifi

Copped again from eastbay weeks later. If you struck out then you clearly didn't even attempt to try

Just being honest

BTW, they fixed the netting mesh on the side panels. It's no longer attached like 4s have been. They fixed it on the alternate 89 pair too

Maybe at FTL etc,you could probably grab these off swoosh or with a code.

I want to be able to get them in store, at FTL. I get 20% off, so this new labelling system is really killing this for me.

The thing that pisses me off is that only the hot releases are being labelled QS. I can used my discount all I want on the Alternate 4s, but not the Christmas releases, Not the upcoming BHM releases, Not the upcoming All Star releases. FTL Inc. doing us dirty!

Last edited:
I'm more excited about some true cement grey color more than the Nike air. That tech grey on the 2012 pair was terrible

Omg hype beast warning but understandably warranted
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom