Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don´t understand the thought process of this petition.. so people think Nike intentionally makes the shape bad? I don´t know exactly why the newer shoes are the way they are, but I´m pretty sure it´s not Nike being evil and wanting to piss us of. 
Personally I thought they changed the toe box to protect the wearer to prevent more toe related injuries.

Quote:​
Originally Posted by Salacious Crumb  ​
 ​
Yes, from comparison photos I have seen.​
 ​
Via NickKicks​
.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Lookin' at both of these pics.... The 1999's make the present 4s, look like a different shoe almost completely...
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
 ​
Looks like they lowered the height down a half to a whole inch...

Last edited:
Wish NDC you were able to buy more than 1 pair per order SMH. Got a 25% code. Makes it almost worthless to buy 1 pair.

Remember before you could get at least 2 pairs

Just hope they don't pull the ol QS size 14 US release again.
mean.gif
#TBFstuggles
eyes.gif
Don't worry my friend these have to be a GR if Nike/JB made an article (with the release date I might add) a few months before the release.  It wouldn't make sense for Nike/JB to make them limited when they put out an article like that.

Quote:​

Lookin' at both of these pics.... The 1999's make the present 4s, look like a different shoe almost completely...

:smh:  ​

Looks like they lowered the height down a half to a whole inch...
No, a whole inch??? That's inconceivable Looks like a IX to me dude, just be glad these shoes get retro'd and wear them, cos when your *** is dead no one giving a eulogy on your quality control input on niketalk

Two pears of these?

Or one pear of these and ALSO Master 12s

Or two pears of these and ALSO of Master 12s

I should try to exercise restraint. 
ohwell.gif

But IM VERY SURE I won't

Last edited:
Might actually cop these instead of the BM5's. 

but the price got me thinking... damn, is it practical for my budget?

Last edited:
Don't worry my friend these have to be a GR if Nike/JB made an article (with the release date I might add) a few months before the release.  It wouldn't make sense for Nike/JB to make them limited when they put out an article like that.

Did u get what he said? He's talking bout how diff it is to get a sz 14

I was really hoping for a bigger step toward the og mold. Oh well, this will be my first 4s since i sold my collection years ago :rolleyes , hopefully its an easy cop like these past 3 weeks.

Ima Jason Kidd on these and wait for the black cement 4s they just ok to me but if I bought them it'll be based off hype

Back
Top Bottom