Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

^^^ Playoff XI were the first Jordan with those. It's really killing me with the Jordan logos, but I understand since it's his brand. Could be worse, like no retro box at all.

You're absolutely right, I forgot that the Concords and Columbias had that black and gray joint

jordan_og_xi_group1.jpg

Last edited:
You think possible white cement IV for 72/10?

I doubled up on them to trade for White Cement's in case I can't get.

Like most, will be my first retro purchase of the year. $220 and all.

The fact that you are soliciting people on here says that the people signing are probably still buying. Why would Nike change?

I have to agree that Nike probably doesn't care. Their profits totally negate your petition. Majority of those people are disgruntled customers, but still customers none the less.

If they stop making money, they'll change the way operate. Just like McDonald's (which I never eat), but how long were people clamoring for all day breakfast? FOREVER. They made the change when there profits were plummeting and made a desperate move to draw back customers. Nike doesn't have to do that because customers either never left or new ones are created everyday that have no knowledge of past generations' sneaker quality. It's about profits. Nike doesn't care. You don't have to like it, but you should probably accept it.
Yea theirs no Hillary menu no more too,crazy.

With all the "piss poor" quality complaints I've seen thrown around I wonder how many 2012 pairs would actually have sat on the shelf. I'm guessing none. Being able to hold a shoe in hand before purchasing makes a difference though. 

Last edited:
With all the "piss poor" quality complaints I've seen thrown around I wonder how many 2012 pairs would actually have sat on the shelf. I'm guessing none. Being able to hold a shoe in hand before purchasing makes a difference though. 
they actually sat in my area which I find shocking. about 3 weeks after still had pairs

I can't wait to see the White/Cements, in a beauty shot like this one...

On a side note, I might have to cop these... They're growin' on me heavily.

​

Funny how a nice picture can make some one do a complete 180... These 4s weren't even close to being on my radar and now they've got me like [emoji]128064[/emoji].

Maroons are still sitting. I know the 4s are liked more but not by an astronomical amount. I may have to try online with these and it looks like I'll be able to cook.

Last edited:

Being able to hold a shoe in hand before purchasing makes a difference though. 
Qft takes the allure away. Makes you actually think rationally. That's why I pass on 90% of the yearly releases.
This right here. If were actually able to have hands on for every release and even actually get to try them on, a lot more wouldn't sell. There's so many I've sold over the years because of poor fit and quality, but most times there's nothing you can do because if you don't act right away you ain't getting them and I ain't paying resell. That's why these days I rarely buy Jordans anymore. Too pricey for too much risk of being disappointed.

Like I said, these will be the first retro release of 2016 that I will buy (if possible).

Going to put some money aside for these already. 
tongue.gif

Qft takes the allure away. Makes you actually think rationally. That's why I pass on 90% of the yearly releases.
Yep. My local boutique always has the next upcoming release out for people to look at a couple days before the shoe releases. Being able to see and hold the shoe before purchasing definitely saves me money, and helps get me off the fence on a lot of shoes I'm iffy about.

Like the 11s, at first I didn't like em, but I started coming back around though when I saw more pictures. Then I held em in hand, saw how sparkly the patent leather was, and it was a easy pass.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by playaproved  

I can't wait to see the White/Cements, in a beauty shot like this one...
 ​
On a side note, I might have to cop these... They're growin' on me heavily.

​
Funny how a nice picture can make some one do a complete 180... These 4s weren't even close to being on my radar and now they've got me like [emoji]128064[/emoji].

same
mean.gif
here's djskee giving the opposite effect

This has to stop, they don't care about your petition man 
laugh.gif
. They'll change it when they feel like it, just like when everyone was pitching a fit about NA coming back and when JB ran out of tricks, they put NA to keep the sheep coming back.. Until then, DON'T BUY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. It's really that simple man. People don't learn on here 
mean.gif
I don´t understand the thought process of this petition.. so people think Nike intentionally makes the shape bad? I don´t know exactly why the newer shoes are the way they are, but I´m pretty sure it´s not Nike being evil and wanting to piss us of. 

Back
Top Bottom