Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

it's been said when the vid was posted the first time that the guy was known for selling/promoting fakes. why would some random youtuber get an early pair before any celebs/athletes?

lettuce remain calm, yeah?

Last edited:
Quote:

I can't wait to see the White/Cements, in a beauty shot like this one...
 ​
On a side note, I might have to cop these... They're growin' on me heavily.

​

Funny how a nice picture can make some one do a complete 180... These 4s weren't even close to being on my radar and now they've got me like [emoji]128064[/emoji].

same :smh:

here's djskee giving the opposite effect

View media item 1835881
:rofl:

these white / cements going to be GR as in 72-10s or close to it???

OG's

pimp.gif

I hope I can get 2-3 pairs of these. I really want to wear them and if I only get one I definitely don't want to mess them up. I think these will be a little harder than the 72-10 release but still easy. I hope Yeezus drops a boost on the same day.

I hope I can get 2-3 pairs of these. I really want to wear them and if I only get one I definitely don't want to mess them up. I think these will be a little harder than the 72-10 release but still easy. I hope Yeezus drops a boost on the same day.
No offense but why would you need a third pair for, two I can understand but three...

No offense but why would you need a third pair for, two I can understand but three...

Let the man cook :lol:

I need two of these, black cements and metallic 5s :smokin

Originally Posted by nosajthing  

it's been said when the vid was posted the first time that the guy was known for selling/promoting fakes. why would some random youtuber get an early pair before any celebs/athletes?

lettuce remain calm, yeah?
We only have 53 days until the release date, so I'm guessing whoever REALLY has these are waiting until the New Year to showcase them... I know that the pair in the video has a 99% chance of being fakes... But I think what we're seein', is what we're gettin'.

With only 53 days remaining, they're more than likely done with production, and ready to ship out. If so, I'll just be one & done... No need to double up.

I remember they took forever to show the Bordeaux's, then they dropped a million pairs lol

For when the other two bite the dust!!! I've gone through 3 pairs or pure money 3s and WC 3s. The pure moneys I got for $99 on the original release, then $150 and finally $200 last time. The WC 3s I copped for over retail, then $150 retail x2 at some store on junction Blvd.

I'm not saying he can't secure multiples but three is a little too much.  Nobody can use shoes that much to need three pairs.

It's for when the other two bite the dust. I spent 3 years rocking the pure money 3s and WC 3s. My first pure money pair was $99 at modells then I had to pay $50 more each time. With the WCs I paid over retail for the 1st (late cop), then x2 at $150 at some store on junction Blvd. These are shoes I would rock everyday until they fall apart.

Back
Top Bottom