Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I usually don't have a rotation. I pick one pair to rock almost daily until it's done and only rock my other stuff a few times a year. This way I can always put on some fire and not worry about a re-release.

It's for when the other two bite the dust. I spent 3 years rocking the pure money 3s and WC 3s. My first pure money pair was $99 at modells then I had to pay $50 more each time. With the WCs I paid over retail for the 1st (late cop), then x2 at $150 at some store on junction Blvd. These are shoes I would rock everyday until they fall apart.
You must wear your shoes in harsh conditions 

Yeah I know right @jaylaw15, I'm hoping that they look as good as the '15 Bordeaux.... If the toe box could be just like this I'd be straight. You'd hear no complaints from me.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I don't know if they're fake or not, & I don't really care. I'm strictly just talkin' about the toe box on them...

Last edited:
You must wear your shoes in harsh conditions 

I travel pretty often. Driving is what does the most damage. And my feet tend to wear down soles unevenly with the outside part of the soles going away pretty fast. The paint chips on the midsoles of all the 3s easily tho. I still have my CG 3s and OG Flips in good condition but the midsoles have some small cracking lines on the sides facing inside.

Last edited:
I feel you on the 3 pairs if you can afford it, I destroy my shoes... Hell, I skated to a house party in my 350 boosts on Halloween...

I travel pretty often. Driving is what does the most damage. And my feet tend to wear down soles unevenly with the outside part of the soles going away pretty fast. The paint chips on the midsoles of all the 3s easily tho. I still have my CG 3s and OG Flips in good condition but the midsoles have some small cracking lines on the sides facing inside.
True, it's understandable.

I feel you on the 3 pairs if you can afford it, I destroy my shoes... Hell, I skated to a house party in my 350 boosts on Halloween...

Haha. Yeah I used to be reckless with my money, but lately I've been saving and going out less. Although I've missed out on some great nights it's worth it in the end.

Let the man cook :lol:

I need two of these, black cements and metallic 5s :smokin

I'm not saying he can't secure multiples but three is a little too much.  Nobody can use shoes that much to need three pairs.

Who are you to determine when something is too much for someone?

Worry about your pockets bro is all I'm saying.

This is what's left lmfao. I duct taped the sole on one pair and got some extra wears outta that one haha. Maybe I can restore a mixed pair outta these. Would be a fun project. I glued my '05 flint 13s after total sole separation and it worked.
View media item 1837956

​
 ​
You need to TOSS em all G, those ishs are done!
 ​
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel you @lecorsaire, I was just joking for real. Hell, at least you're wearing your shoes. The majority of all of the Jordan I've bought since 2010 or still DS. Black/Varsity Red 6s, Oreo 6s, Carmine 6s, White/Infrared 6s, 2014 Black/Infrared 6s (I have 2 pairs one I UNDS'd), Thunder 4s, Oreo 4s, 2011 Bordeaux 7s, Playoff 7s, Oreo 5s, Gamma, Columbia, Playoff 11s, Playoff & Aqua 8's, & Playoff 13s....
 ​
Out of my whole Jordan Retro collection I have only UNDS'd the Playoff 13's (doubled up), 2011 Black Metallic 5s, 2014 Black/Infrared 6s (doubled up), 2012 Playoff 11s (doubled up) and the 2012 Black Cement 4's. Hell, I just now unds'd those 2 weeks ago... And that's just the Jordan's in my collection.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Who are you to determine when something is too much for someone?

Worry about your pockets bro is all I'm saying.
It has nothing to do with his money, I understand that the shoe my have a special meaning to him but having three pairs of the same shoe is a little obsessive. It's not like I said he can't secure two pairs but three...

JB made it easy for me for the first five months. These are the only joints I care about.

If buy 3 pairs. One to rock, stock, sell or whatever the **** I want. C'Mon y'all, it's not like cuz said he'd buy a fsr or is a reseller. Smh

This is what's left lmfao. I duct taped the sole on one pair and got some extra wears outta that one haha. Maybe I can restore a mixed pair outta these. Would be a fun project. I glued my '05 flint 13s after total sole separation and it worked.
View media item 1837956

You need to TOSS em all G, those ishs are done!

:lol:

Them joints look rotten... Imagine what that room smells like [emoji]128128[/emoji]

View media item 1838179
:rofl:

I d k who said it last week but "1 to rock 1 to rot" lololol so true. Give me 1 pear I'm anarexoic

Leave it to the guy who can't secure 1 pair for hisself to complain bout another guy buying multiples

Focus on ur own self bro, don't come crying in here after release begging for someone to lob u a pair like u did with chi 1s

Be Glad You're Not Flat Footed All My Soles Wear Off At The Heel And The Reminder Of Shoe Is Unscathed/Normal Wear For Years

View media item 1837956
[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji] them bihhhes done

Back
Top Bottom