Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This has to stop, they don't care about your petition man 
laugh.gif
. They'll change it when they feel like it, just like when everyone was pitching a fit about NA coming back and when JB ran out of tricks, they put NA to keep the sheep coming back.. Until then, DON'T BUY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. It's really that simple man. People don't learn on here 
mean.gif
The fact that you are soliciting people on here says that the people signing are probably still buying. Why would Nike change?

I have to agree that Nike probably doesn't care. Their profits totally negate your petition. Majority of those people are disgruntled customers, but still customers none the less.

If they stop making money, they'll change the way operate. Just like McDonald's (which I never eat), but how long were people clamoring for all day breakfast? FOREVER. They made the change when there profits were plummeting and made a desperate move to draw back customers. Nike doesn't have to do that because customers either never left or new ones are created everyday that have no knowledge of past generations' sneaker quality. It's about profits. Nike doesn't care. You don't have to like it, but you should probably accept it.
I'm not even sure if you are agreeing with me or not. I quoted the petition it's not mine, but carry on..
laugh.gif

About to sell my 2012 pair. These things murdered my pinky toe. Quality was no bueno. Hopefully these are better quality wise

Has it been confirmed?  But hasn't the mold been the same for the past retros?  Like honestly, ever since the north pole toebox point and banana thing, I believe the mold has been the same.  

I see the same w/ the III ever since the first Fire Red III retros.  Mold just the same I believe?

Has it been confirmed?  But hasn't the mold been the same for the past retros?  Like honestly, ever since the north pole toebox point and banana thing, I believe the mold has been the same.  

I see the same w/ the III ever since the first Fire Red III retros.  Mold just the same I believe?

People see what they wanna see

But IMO, the mix of unofficial and official pics suggests that there is no improvement in the molds from the same stuff we been getting since 04

Why are people celebrating and dancing over pics of fake pairs?  They did fix the 7 mold with the bordeauxs, so you never know, though a dramatic change of the shape to OG seems unlikely for the simple fact that it doesn't leave as much space in the toebox and people would likely complain about comfort...

Hmmm someone's selling their 2012 pair in classifieds and it's my size too. I should jump on those and ice two of these come February

Last edited:
Just had a phone interview today with the School Bookstore for the job, the lady said she would contact me next week.  Looks like I'm getting closer, @Bigsykedaddy  bro we're getting closer, we're almost there.

^^^ Playoff XI were the first Jordan with those. It's really killing me with the Jordan logos, but I understand since it's his brand. Could be worse, like no retro box at all.

Back
Top Bottom