Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

May be early pairs but these till look pretty good. Pretty sure retail pairs won't be any different 

The 99s did sit for awhile. At least in my area. I forgot the date, but I copped my pair spontaneously at the mall. It was equivalent to Iverson retro's today. No obsessiveness, no hype. But things changed when the 2001 XIs were coming out and people were lining up and stuff.

The retro plus CWs sat. The only OG color that sat I can remember off the top of my head were the All Star 11s. I got them on sale weeks after they released.
A certain website back then had Colombias on sale for $99 for an ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR, it was a FSR too. I would check the site and was amazed they didn't move. The thought back then was they were an all white shoe and less desirable and people were waiting and chasing the blk/red XIs and other cws. It def was the least desired cw at the time. That's why I was laughing any time I lurked the legend blue thread. 
The 99s did sit for awhile. At least in my area. I forgot the date, but I copped my pair spontaneously at the mall. It was equivalent to Iverson retro's today. No obsessiveness, no hype. But things changed when the 2001 XIs were coming out and people were lining up and stuff.
Good analogy. Even in 94, I didn't pay much attention to I's, II's, and III's at the store. It was like oh they're selling those? That's nice.

This is correct, at least as far as my personal experience
I copped Laney V's for $85 two months after release

Laney's were a retro+ colorway. You can't compare them to a OG colorway that was retroed. Retro+ colorways weren't looked at the way they are now. Pretty much everything besides cool greys and space jams sat that weren't an original release.

A certain website back then had Colombias on sale for $99 for an ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR, it was a FSR too. I would check the site and was amazed they didn't move. The thought back then was they were an all white shoe and less desirable and people were waiting and chasing the blk/red XIs and other cws. It def was the least desired cw at the time. That's why I was laughing any time I lurked the legend blue thread. 

shoetrends? :nerd:

shoetrends?
nerd.gif
ISS when Steve had it 
laugh.gif

other than the concords xi and i think space jam, back then most of them can easily be had a week or two after the release. i had to wait in line for the concords, but didn't need to for the blk/red. 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jaylaw15  ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Originally Posted by jaylaw15  ​
 ​
 ​
May be early pairs but these till look pretty good. Pretty sure retail pairs won't be any different ​
 ​
Wow...
 ​
Two different sets of pics, two different shapes, Chiquita toe box in the first set...
 ​
Almost low top, and both Nike Air Heel tabs lopsided in the second set...
 ​
YAY...
 ​

Last edited:
Been trying to move some kicks. Two pairs coming to me, hoping big GR. Wish they were $200 flat with tax and everything but oh well

Need these ASAP

^^^^^^^^^^^^
 ​
I was gonna post these pics up earlier to make a point @RhInoSpOrt, but they've been posted already.
 ​
I pray to GOD that the actual release looks JUST like this. You'll have no more complaints from me, and I'll be coppin' two pairs for sure.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
Repped G!

Last edited:
Idk but these new marquee sole pics are looking very good. The leather looks 'actual' as well. Meaning it looks real, not like the 2012s. Very much in for at leaset 1 pair. Almost can't wait now.

Yo, i wanted to know if these beauties will ship to uk and how long ill need to wait if i dont preorder them. also pretty sure they will, but will they come in a size 7 uk. thanks in advance!

The retro plus CWs sat. The only OG color that sat I can remember off the top of my head were the All Star 11s. I got them on sale weeks after they released.

This is correct, at least as far as my personal experience
I copped Laney V's for $85 two months after release

Laney's were a retro+ colorway. You can't compare them to a OG colorway that was retroed. Retro+ colorways weren't looked at the way they are now. Pretty much everything besides cool greys and space jams sat that weren't an original release.

Yes, agreed. I was justing adding my experience with the Retro + , which was what dude above had mentioned sitting

Alright! I may need 2 pairs hopefully January is a slow month. NEED 1 to rock, one to stock until the 1st one dies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom