Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Dayummm this thread moves too fast I'm lost but as long as nobody's been settling, I'm good!!!

FNL.com was a zoo on Saturday. I haven't read one NT'er talk about copping from that site, yet they still sold out. :lol:

Yea even if your lurking right now if you got a pair from FNL make an account and show us. I haven't seen it anywhere. I don't even think they had these joints

Found this on the bay, surprised they had them in-store at that location ..

View media item 1566663
Haven't heard of anyone purchasing them from theit website tho.

shoutout to that JB remastered quality and the JB quality control. this was an 11.5 i picked up from finishline and swapped with a homie for a 12. the swoosh on the shoe is like a half inch high and touching the red laceloop area. never bothered to inspect em since we were swapping and just shipped em out. what would be a fair amount of $$ to send him to compensate? hes fine with goin that route just trying to be fair to both of us.

View media item 1566667

got em, now i need a size swap, smh.
I'm jealous. So close to me, but so far away.

Nah, I'm really happy for you fam.
wink.gif
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks bro!  hope you get your pair too, i'm waiting for that NDC drop.. if i get my 9 i'm going to oop these to my homie for what i paid for em..

shoutout to that JB remastered quality and the JB quality control. this was an 11.5 i picked up from finishline and swapped with a homie for a 12. the swoosh on the shoe is like a half inch high and touching the red laceloop area. never bothered to inspect em since we were swapping and just shipped em out. what would be a fair amount of $$ to send him to compensate? hes fine with goin that route just trying to be fair to both of us.
woah

is that swoosh really hitting the red upper like that?

craziness

FNL.com was a zoo on Saturday. I haven't read one NT'er talk about copping from that site, yet they still sold out. :lol:

Yea even if your lurking right now if you got a pair from FNL make an account and show us. I haven't seen it anywhere. I don't even think they had these joints

Found this on the bay, surprised they had them in-store at that location ..

View media item 1566663
Haven't heard of anyone purchasing them from theit website tho.

hopefully my boys fnl gets them when his store reopens next month ...if so

View media item 1564944

My mouth just dropped at how bad that is...

I'd trade back..

And say sorry bro...

Give him a hug...

And walk away.

Me and another member expressed that kixsqured was mixing in UAs. He came to cheerlead and called us "salty cause we don't get pears". Another member came in and posted pics and a story about his run-in with kixsquare and chavito disappears and emerges saying Said he would post pictures of his 8 pairs to deflate our argument but backtracked.

Add to the fact that he works for one of the shadiest consignment shops but acts like he doesn't and pushes their business on here for free with no kick back to NT AT ALL.

lose/lose for me? Haha

nah man, see that's where you have it twisted

It's a win/win for me because at the end of the day I have my pairs

Not only do I have my pairs, but I also succeeded in securing pairs for NTers as well as ooping a pair to @theLtrain
 (which is what this community is supposed to be about)

While I was doing this, the majority of this thread was caring about themselves and trying to scoop up their only pair

I have NOTHING to prove to ANYONE

Like I mentioned before, people are worried about my Kixsquare orders more than I'm worried about my own Kixsquare orders!

:lol:  

It sounds like,Ed, that you didn't get any? Shame man. I know how that feels.
But not this time. Chavez gave me a pair for retail so he is extremely legit.
He promised me a couple months ago, and kept his word.
Anyway bro sounds like you have the feels so I'll leave you and your anger alone, chicagoless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got in on a preorder Weds before release and glad I did. I had no shot at these via raffle or online. Was gone on a roadtrip morning of release to LA so even if I won a raffle back home or in LA, I wouldn't be home, or in LA in time. Online was not possible either since that's when I hit the road. With that said, homie came through in the clutch at a real fair price considering how much they tryna tax now.

View media item 1566726
Wanted 2 but happy was even able to get one.

Last edited:
Dude stuntin with box pics but still no pics of the shoes? I'm almost mad I oop'd him B/W 1s now.. Thought he was a standup guy.......
Edit : Bout damn time mane, I was really starting to doubt you.

Last edited:
Me and another member expressed that kixsqured was mixing in UAs. He came to cheerlead and called us "salty cause we don't get pears". Another member came in and posted pics and a story about his run-in with kixsquare and chavito disappears and emerges saying Said he would post pictures of his 8 pairs to deflate our argument but backtracked.

Add to the fact that he works for one of the shadiest consignment shops but acts like he doesn't and pushes their business on here for free with no kick back to NT AT ALL.

lose/lose for me? Haha

nah man, see that's where you have it twisted

It's a win/win for me because at the end of the day I have my pairs

Not only do I have my pairs, but I also succeeded in securing pairs for NTers as well as ooping a pair to @theLtrain
 (which is what this community is supposed to be about)

While I was doing this, the majority of this thread was caring about themselves and trying to scoop up their only pair

I have NOTHING to prove to ANYONE

Like I mentioned before, people are worried about my Kixsquare orders more than I'm worried about my own Kixsquare orders!

:lol:  

It sounds like,Ed, that you didn't get any? Shame man. I know how that feels.
But not this time. Chavez gave me a pair for retail so he is extremely legit.
He promised me a couple months ago, and kept his word.
Anyway bro sounds like you have the feels so I'll leave you and your anger alone, chicagoless.

C'mom fam, you gave that heart warming story in the Jordan 1 thread about you and your family, now you in here throwing shots because you got hooked up with a pair for retail? That's pretty weak.

As fortunate as you've been lately it was probably best for you to stand on the sidelines for this one.

Random thoughts does Samsung and Apple have these issues of bots buying out their inventory? If not why does Nike not communicate with their friends at apple?

Back
Top Bottom