Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Dude stuntin with box pics but still no pics of the shoes? I'm almost mad I oop'd him B/W 1s now.. Thought he was a standup guy.......
Edit : Bout damn time mane, I was really starting to doubt you.
I just posted pics on the previous page....

Edit: Just saw your edit lol

Last edited:
Yall can keep dreaming about the NDC drop.....

Meanwhile I'll continue to scoop pairs in the $300 range
haha 

for a sec i thought i was the only one doing this

glasses.gif

bout to let go a pair of frags for 3 pairs

hmmmm

EASTBAY package has arrived! 
smokin.gif

#teammanual #teamnobot #teamsize10

hopefully i can double up on the NDC release. I've only worn the shadows so far. 

think i paid like 40 bucks for the chicago's back in like 85,86. skated the hell out of em. never knew they'd be this important 30 years later.

Not my favorite jordan (i love any sixes) but by far the most important to me. happy to have purchased at retail. 

Back on the Nike IP ban. Aren't IP addresses device specific. Even with the ban, just use a different device/computer.

Last edited:
haha 

for a sec i thought i was the only one doing this

8)

bout to let go a pair of frags for 3 pairs

hmmmm

Like I understand if dudes don't got cash.

But why wouldn't you scoop for $300 range now to cover your butt. And try again at retail later on. If you scoop at retail, sell the pair you bought at resell for what you paid, which will most likely be under market value at that point.

Paying resell sucks, I know that. But it is what it is. I'd rather pay extra to save myself the headache later down the line

I'm sure I'm late on this but I just saw that the 2013 Chicago 1s are moving on flightclub for $450.

I know the grand majority of us would never cop from flightclub but its crazy to see people are paying that for the 2013s when they could be copping 2015s for that price.

I'm sure I'm late on this but I just saw that the 2013 Chicago 1s are moving on flightclub for $450.
I know the grand majority of us would never cop from flightclub but its crazy to see people are paying that for the 2013s when they could be copping 2015s for that price.
a fool & his money.......

Lmao at all the Chavez slander.

He is definitely a good person for helping others out. But he hypes everything. Any shoe he gets, it's the best shoe ever.

Id rather have 2013s. Im not a fan of that nubuck swoosh and 2013s are more true to the OG form.

Yup Yup. I'd easily take 01's over 13's any day of the week. Pretty much the same going rate if not a bit cheaper and better quality :nthat:

He has hyped the fragments, the ogs, black/whites, black/gums, shadows. Etc. "can't get em off my feet"

Every time he talks about buying a shoe like some royals, he says he got it for retail and he is keeping his collection in his closet for life. And I remember him saying he got all his pairs for retail when one of his first posts was in the breds thread and it was him buying off CL for "250 a pop". Then when he does sell something, it's selling shadows for $700.

Tired of seeing new heads in this 1 thread eat while every person that constantly keeps up with these 1 releases fails.

Not hard to spot a reseller. Dude wasn't in here when they originally dropped

F this game

Makes me sick

All about the $$ now a days

But dude works at a consignment shop where they sell 09 space jams for $725. He has made it quite known he was going to resell for this release.

So yeah. All props and credit to him for looking out for people. But you can pretty much predict what he posts and it's superficial. Either hype, money, buy/sell or evading posts against him like neo in the matrix. The fact I see people trying to be his best friend so they also get a pair for retail makes me sick. :smh:

Last edited:
Lmao at all the Chavez slander.

He is definitely a good person for helping others out. But he hypes everything. Any shoe he gets, it's the best shoe ever.

He has hyped the fragments, the ogs, black/whites, black/gums, shadows. Etc. "can't get em off my feet"

Every time he talks about buying a shoe like some royals, he says he got it for retail and he is keeping his collection in his closet for life. And I remember him saying he got all his pairs for retail when one of his first posts was in the breds thread and it was him buying off CL for "250 a pop". Then when he does sell something, it's selling shadows for $700.
But dude works at a consignment shop where they sell 09 space jams for $725. He has made it quite known he was going to resell for this release.

So yeah. All props and credit to him for looking out for people. But you can pretty much predict what he posts and it's superficial. Either hype, money, buy/sell or evading posts against him like neo. The fact I see people trying to be his best friend so they also get a pair for retail makes me sick.
mean.gif
You can put it however you want

At the end of the day

I help others more than yourself

You'd have your size 10.5 right now if you werent such a HATER

I promise you that

mean.gif

BTW, every sneaker you mentioned has been hyped by everyone not just myself....

Last edited:
Word on the street is Chavez already flaked on a deal for 3 Chicago's for his Frags.

So either he's taking shots or lying as usual for reps. Which one is it?

This is the guy ya put ya faith in tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom